Sign in to follow this  
I'm Not a Goalie

Issue With Host Lobbies...

Okay, so this is a bit of an odd one. When playing solo, I try to avoid being host for reasons... But when my two friends get on with me, we always try to get one of them host since they have great internet. I've noticed a strange pattern though when we're put back in the queue, after those matches when half the lobby decides to leave before the match is over. Usually, when there's only three or four of us left. (Since the timer doesn't start until at least five players are in the lobby) We'll sit there and wait, and wait some more for up to five to ten minutes and nobody else joins the lobby... That's not the weird part though. What is, is what happens when the fourth person understandably gets tired of waiting and they leave... And then a few seconds later, the lobby suddenly fills up like the flood gates had just been open. This has happened to us four or five times, and I know it's not aa playerbase issue because we can leave that same lobby and immediately find three more full of players. 

I was wondering if anybody else on console has experienced this before, or if there's a technical reason why this might happen... Is it more likely for your lobby to fill up after somebody leaves, or has this just been the world's strangest coincidence? 

That also happaned to me sometimes. I think when the lobby is more empty there's a higher probability of groups entering. One think that I did noticed is that when there's 4 people in the lobby, the remaining gets filled quite quicly by solo players, IDK why.

Not that it is too considerable once it is purely emphirical and there's nothing reasonable behind it.