Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I thought this issue was fixed long time ago but when i got back to the game, it happened . When i ever i kill the host , he leaves and messed up my game.

is there any thing i could do ? am i messing something. Any help would be apprecated .

Thanks

Three Things

1. Try to get host yourself if you have the patience and good enough internet. This is the only surefire way to make sure the host doesn't quit. That and Private Matches with friends.

2. Cherry Pick lobbies that have hosts with both good connection, and aren't lower levels. Higher level players who know what's going on are less likely to be dicks and leave once they're killed. They're also less likely to get killed early which might also factor into whether they leave early. There's no guarantee they won't quit if they don't get their way or even get disconnected, but your chances of finishing out the match are much higher. Always be suspicious of a 150 host Chad though. And if the host is in the signal digits, find another lobby.

3. If you're good enough as Jason, identify the host and save him for last. This won't always be possible if the host has your sweater or is a dangerous repair character, but this is the tactic that works best for me. Even if the host decides to rage before or during the kill, at least you get to play most of the match. You won't get your Jason play, but that all depends on what your priorities are at the moment.

We all knew this was coming with the switch back to P2P. If you want to play you just have to learn to adjust to it..

• Like 1

If the host is talking over the mic and is clearly a child, LEAVE. Don't even attempt it, just leave the lobby and try again. You'll thank me later for not having to listen to someone who probably still believes in Santa Claus emitting high-pitched stutters and other unidentifiable noises who will almost certainly quit once you grab them. If you're playing as part of a kill-squad, have the party leader keep quitting until he/she is the host. You can ignore this little piece of advice if you want, but if the host happens to be Jason, theres a pretty good chance you're about to be looking for a new lobby.