Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Anyone else hearing disembodied voices/echoes?

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else hear random voices out of nowhere? Most of the time it's Chad (stumbling sounds mostly) but it happens even when there isn't a Chad in the lobby. I've also noticed that if you kill Jason, sometimes you can hear an echo of the axe hitting him after the screen has faded. 

You mean that repetitive grunting noise that seems to linger on forever? In that case, hell yeah I've noticed, and it's annoying as hell. I'm not entirely sure what causes it, but I've noticed it the most often shortly after picking up a Radio/Walkie Talkie, and on occasion, when a male counselor escapes Jason's grip... Then that damn grunting/stumbling sound follows me around, even when I'm playing as a female. I've also noticed the strangulation sound linger on a bit too long when a Counselor escapes Jason's grip suddenly. I used to think it was a problem with my mic that somehow got trigged whenever I picked up a Radio, but then I started noticing it even when I didn't have my mic plugged in. I'll have to pay more attention next time it happens... Something prompts it, I'm just not sure what. 

I heard it a couple times, and thought it was my imagination. Good thing it's not just me.

18 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

You mean that repetitive grunting noise that seems to linger on forever? In that case, hell yeah I've noticed, and it's annoying as hell. I'm not entirely sure what causes it, but I've noticed it the most often shortly after picking up a Radio/Walkie Talkie, and on occasion, when a male counselor escapes Jason's grip... Then that damn grunting/stumbling sound follows me around, even when I'm playing as a female. I've also noticed the strangulation sound linger on a bit too long when a Counselor escapes Jason's grip suddenly. I used to think it was a problem with my mic that somehow got trigged whenever I picked up a Radio, but then I started noticing it even when I didn't have my mic plugged in. I'll have to pay more attention next time it happens... Something prompts it, I'm just not sure what. 

I thought it was simply hearing an actual counselor at first, but then started hearing it even when the only players left were girls. I've heard it on every map, usually when alone and away from Jason. The choking sound seems to happen if you get grabbed and somebody hits or shoots Jason fast enough for you to keep your PK.