Your opinion about the last breath of this masterpiece.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is the game dead?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If the game is still not dead, when do you think it will die.

• I think the game dies this year.
    • Probably in 2022 it will be over.
    • till 2023 this game lives... barely...
    • NOOOOOOO!!! PLAYING UNTIL 2050 F13 NEVER DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 3. How often do you play this game?

• Dayly.
    • Couples times in the week.
    • Weekly.
    • When I can, and when I want. Sometimes I don't play for a month.
    • I don't play this game anymore.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:52 PM, kevnine said:

This glitch happened to me today: I got in the car by getting into the trap before (no problem because I always got in the car with the trap if the trap is exact at the car door) but even though I started the car with the key, I couldn’t go with it . I simply pushed the gas pedal in vain, the car did not move. There are more bugs in this game than the stars in the sky. :P

The only thing that's a bug is being able to get in the car with a trap on your leg. Are you really complaining because the glitch of being able to drive away without tapping out of the trap first didn't work?

21 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

The only thing that's a bug is being able to get in the car with a trap on your leg. Are you really complaining because the glitch of being able to drive away without tapping out of the trap first didn't work?

No, the "complaint" was because the car had previously WORKED (not just once) after the above-mentioned event occurred. (I would add: I have a thick skin perk.) Is this a glitch? I do not know,  but then I can be pretty lucky...  It could still be a good game if the developers hadn’t left it behind and listened to the players to fix the bugs. ( I know they weren't in an easy situation either, I know the details.)

16 hours ago, kevnine said:

No, the "complaint" was because the car had previously WORKED (not just once) after the above-mentioned event occurred. (I would add: I have a thick skin perk.) Is this a glitch? I do not know,  but then I can be pretty lucky...  It could still be a good game if the developers hadn’t left it behind and listened to the players to fix the bugs. ( I know they weren't in an easy situation either, I know the details.)

Yes, entering the car while the trap is still on your foot IS a glitch....obviously.

From my experience when you hit the prompt to enter the car without stepping on the trap first a few different things may happen when the trap goes off during the car entering animation.

- You got into trap animation like you normally would and have to mash to get out of it.

- You enter the car anyhow but still have to mash buttons to get out of trap. (this is the most common ive seen)

- You enter car and can start it and drive away with the trap still on your foot (can even see it from outside the car).  Ive even gotten out of the car and was able to run around with the trap still hanging off my foot. 

- You enter the car but cant do anything until you get out of the car and get the trap off your foot.

All of the above are minor glitches.  Ive just assumed that which glitch happens depends on at what point during the car entering animation that the trap goes off.  

Best solution is to just eat the trap before trying to enter the car.

Just  came back after a huge break.

This game has the best community ever.

Lawsuit, no content, no severs, almost with no forums.

Still, people are commenting on this almost 1 year post.

No need to discuss more on this thread, it is clearly not the end.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 10:28 PM, Carlso said:

.No need to discuss more on this thread, it is clearly not the end.

The game won't end until we stop playing or talking about it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It wont EVER die.

It's like Jason Voorhees himself. It'll never die.

Nearly a year later of this thread and the game is still going.

• Like 1

While I don't think the game as being 'dead' (we can still play, and servers are still up), I do think interest has waned over the past while, and believe the lawsuit was a big part of it, considering no more updates,maps, ect will be done.

And Gun Media has gone off to other avenues

On ps the game has been practically dead for days (online login failure). Not just my experience.

On xbox the game is still going pretty strong.  At any time there are around 15 posts for Private Matches (a decent gauge on how many people are playing)

As I know the xbox platform worked before either but on ps there are a tons of people unable to log in in the last approx. 2 weeks.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:41 PM, kevnine said:

As I know the xbox platform worked before either but on ps there are a tons of people unable to log in in the last approx. 2 weeks.

Are login issues still happening?

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Are login issues still happening?

I checked this last time yesterday and it wasn’t good then. I don’t know what is the situation in general but others have commented lately that they still have the problem.

I played Evolve legacy yesterday ,after 6 years of abstinence. There's a community on a discord server and we would set up peer to peer 4vs1 custom matches + 1 observer role (switches per round). Talking about dead games. :tiffbutt: :D

I think F13 is so unique that there will be always a hardcore player base and some random ppl beeing curious what the game is all about.

Yeah that's not the way it should be but ppl. can still experience it in some way.

As for the lawsuit - it really should be settled by now and future content should be developed. There's money to be made so I don't see what the problem (still) is. :JasonPt8:

i recently started playing again mostly bots but a little online as well & i can say as of April 2022 there are still mostly full lobby´s for online

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 2:40 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm still finding lobbies in 2022...so its def not dead by any means.

https://steamcharts.com/app/438740

These charts beg to differ.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that the devs gave up on this game 2yrs ago and the lawsuit has been resolved but the devs nor publisher made no attempt to barter a deal with the rights owner.

F13DEAD.gif?raw=1

with just 179 players, you ARE bound to find full lobbies at the usual hours.

but thats just for pc.

since this is a relatively easy albeit time consuming platinum/1000, people play on systems more id wager

It depends on what we mean by the word "dead."

If the question is: can you still play online with others in 2022, even though the developers have already left that?

The answer is obviously yes, so from this point of view it is not dead.

From another point of view, however, this has long been dead. (Updates, bug fixes, improvements based on feedbacks.)

On 5/4/2022 at 8:00 AM, deathsia said:

https://steamcharts.com/app/438740

These charts beg to differ.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that the devs gave up on this game 2yrs ago and the lawsuit has been resolved but the devs nor publisher made no attempt to barter a deal with the rights owner.

F13DEAD.gif?raw=1

Cool didn't change my statement and thats PC my guy not consoles.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:34 AM, Boris said:

As for the lawsuit - it really should be settled by now and future content should be developed. There's money to be made so I don't see what the problem (still) is.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:00 AM, deathsia said:

Why wouldn't they walk away when they had the chance? The coding is absolute crap. Every bug they fixed brought in 2 new bugs...for YEARS... The only movie left to represent that they had rights to, that didn't make it to the final product, was Jason X. Game play would've been ass on the Grendel map. I'm sure it would have been buggy asf as well. Uber Jason's stats would've put him somewhere near the bottom of the list of Jason's ranked best to worst. The Lazarus Experience looked about as exciting as the Virtual Cabin. We're not really missing anything there. I mean, they were literally almost done regardless of the lawsuit. 

• Sad 1