Sign in to follow this  
Carlso

F13 the Game based Video Game

Would you play a video game with the exact same mechanics of F13 the game, but it is not Jason related?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. (due to the copyright issues it can be Jason related unfortunatly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm going to be real: I don't really like Jason movies. Actually, I kinda think all of them are kinda bad. IDK if it is because they are too ols or something, but I just can't be impacted by the scenes. 

I was introduced to this game by a friend that is more into this horror movies thing, and I fell in love.

This game could make me love Jason eventhogh I never really liked Jason.

I honestly think this game is good with or without Jason.

The original proposal for this game was a F13 BASED game and not an OFFICIAL F13 game anyways.

So what do yuo guys think?

I mean c'mon this game was Gun Media's greatest success. Why wouldn't they ever try to do something similar to this game??

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

I'm going to be real: I don't really like Jason movies. Actually, I kinda think all of them are kinda bad. IDK if it is because they are too ols or something, but I just can't be impacted by the scenes. 

I won't hold this against you, lol. 

I was drawn to this game because it was a Friday the 13th based game and I am a huge horror fan, and I probably never would've given it a second look if the game had been released as Summer Camp, or whatever the final product was originally meant to be. The game was technically a birthday gift from my wife and it had everything to do with the guy on the cover, though I still tease her to this day for not shelling out the extra few bucks to get me Savini. 😂

That being said though, the game being based on Friday the 13th had little to do with why I grew to love the game as much as I do. Jason drew me in, and for it's faults and problems, the gameplay is what kept me coming back and led me to put 2000 plus hours into the game and play almost every night for three years. So yeah, I'd play a similar game even if it isn't based on Friday the 13th... 

I would stop short at saying I'd play a game with the exact same mechanics, though similar yes. I'd like to see a bit a more variety to the locations and gameplay, and definitely iron out some of this games more glaring flaws. I know your question is hypothetical, but still, it's never really good for one game to be too similar to another. I do believe the Friday the 13th format is by far the gold standard for the way future asymmetrical horror games should be laid out... Far superior than Dead from Boredom by Daylight, that's for sure...

• Like 1