Soo, I have been playing Friday for a while now. Been using Swift attack (+19% attack speed), and it works really great with my playstyle. However I've been considering if I should switch it off for Medic since I think I have really been relying on switch attack too much? I took it off to try with a normal swing and I wasn't really used to the normal swinging and sometimes would get grabbed because Jasons could predict my swings. Any tips would be appreciated, thank you.

I used to use swift attack alot but I switched to medic and I ve gone back the key to getting a hit on Jason is you want him to grab or slash first that ll give you enough time to run up and get a hit in course not every Jason is gonna just grab and some will try to block so try to figure out what his pattern is

Running Medic isn't necessarily vital as long as you're running thick skin (you should always be running at least one or the other) but it does make your life easier.... Especially since 3/4's of the Jasons you see in QP now are 3 & 5, since dedicated servers shut down. Meaning slashing and throwing knives are a lot more prevalent. I used to use swift attacker with some of the characters I use when trying to kill Jason. I found it particularly effective with the machete, especially if you put it in Vanessa or Chad's hands... It was ridiculous how fast I could get five or six swings off. Other than that, I didn't have much use for it though. It's a decent perk, but there's just others I prefer to use. Having that extra med-spray in my inventory definitely trumped the slightly faster swing.

That being said though, it's a bit late in the game to be changing your spots. If swift attacker works for you, keep using it. I'd only switch to Medic if the lack of med-spray is starting to screw you over. Sometimes, you have to change up your strategy when trends in the game change. Since the mask buff, I've been forced to use Busgzy or Fox more often when trying to kill Jason, since a Vanessa by herself with a machete isn't quite enough to get the mask off anymore. If you want to swap, try it out for a few days, and if you think not having swift attacker is screwing you over, switch back. If you're going to remove a perk you've relied heavily on for a long time, you will have to adjust your approach accordingly. Like avoiding combat when possibly and understanding that the quick pivot and swing approach when Jason's on your ass isn't going to be as effective anymore. 

Still, the best advice I can give, if Swift Attacker works for you, don't change a thing. Don't try to fix what isn't broken. There's nothing wrong with trying something new either. 

Of all the perks I've ran with and eventually replaced, Swift Attacker is the one I miss the most. I begrudgingly gave it up in favor of Medic some time ago and made myself adjust my playstyle so I could live without it and still be effective when I need to hit Jason with a melee attack. It definitely took some time to get used to not having it. In the end I concluded Medic was just a smidge more vital to the way I and my usual running mate play the game. But, I still miss it.

Swift Attacker was my favorite perk.  The problem was that I played NFJenny.  Thickskinned is necessary against how Jason is played now.  

Vanessa though, I used Thickskinned , Swift Attacker, and Nerves of Steel most of the time, since I played her Aggressive.  But if I was to play her lame, I'd sub Swift with Medic. 

For my Jason-killing Vanessa, I use Swift Attacker, Sucker Punch, and Medic (sometimes I swap it for Slugger). I cannot begin to tell you how many times I've laid Jason out repeatedly simply by jogging (or even standing still), waiting for him to come within melee range, then clicking R3 and immediately tapping R2 to hit him with a light attack. It is absurdly effective in the right hands since the majority of Jason's never see it coming and can't react in time. 

I dont bother using them since jason will get rage eventually i only run medic,thickskinned,nerves of steel,marathon and restful