Ih8teamers

What is your absolute place you hate spawning at?

Mine would probably be on Higgens Haven when you spawn near the bridge across from the barn.  Its like you have to either run to stillwater which could already have someone there or run to the barn/lodge. Such an annoying spawn.  I also hate spawning at the bottom left on pinehurst but at least you re at a cabin right away

Any spawn that puts you in the middle of the woods and not near a cabin sucks.  Probably the most common for me is spawning by the water on Packanack.  But at least there is usually a health spray at the lifeguard tower.  There is nothing worse than always being 1 step behind everyone else and finding that every cabin you get to has already been looted.

But the spawn location that I hate THE MOST though, is spawning right in front of the tiny, 1 window cabin just east of the Packanack lodge.  The reason I hate it is because it is also exactly where Jason can morph to.  I have been spawn killed by a veteran Jason literally 2 seconds after the match has started because I spawned at that stupid cabin.  I have since learned my lesson and will immediately start sprinting if I spawn there.

My favorite place to spawn is at the little campsite on Pinehurst in the northeast corner of the map.  If you spawn there and the 3 cabins are equally spaced apart then you can grab the fuse and fix the phone in less than 2 minutes.  It's why when I am Jason and I see the 3 cabins are spaced apart equally I will immediately morph to the cabin with the fuse and make sure to scare away any counselors in the area (I try and avoid spawn killing counselors) before trapping the phone.

The Archery Range on Crystal Lake Small. I spawn there all the time and I hate it. It's pretty much a guarantee someone else has already spawned at the garage, the house above, and the boathouse so those are all out. Someone almost always spawns at the bathroom too, so I have to hope something decent spawns at the campsite below it or that I can get to that small cabin to east of it, and half the time the guy from the bathroom has already cleared it out and is headed straight there so I'm forced travel even further with empty pockets looking for a cabin that hasn't been picked clean yet. I've had to go as far as the Tommy House on the NE corner of the map, and  experienced at least one match where I had to survive fifteen minutes with an empty inventory and Jason up my ass for half of it knowing I was one throwing knife or broken window away from being fucked. It was kind of fun, but I wouldn't recommend it. 

I also hate it when the game brilliantly decides to spawn five players on the west side of Higgins with maybe three cabins to fight over. I don't even bother trying to claim one, because someone will undoubtedly break the very first unwritten rule of this game, you know pretty much the only rule every player above noob level universally agrees on, and raid your spawn cabin. 

On a related topic, whenever I'm on a map where the phone and one of the cars spawns next to each other, there's a 99.9% chance I'm going to spawn there. Not usually a problem since Jason is easy to avoid that early in the game, but it is annoying when he decides to ignore the objectives and come after you immediately before you've gotten a chance to properly loot the place.

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

But the spawn location that I hate THE MOST though, is spawning right in front of the tiny, 1 window cabin just east of the Packanack lodge.  The reason I hate it is because it is also exactly where Jason can morph to.  I have been spawn killed by a veteran Jason literally 2 seconds after the match has started because I spawned at that stupid cabin.  I have since learned my lesson and will immediately start sprinting if I spawn there.

Funny, because this is my absolute favorite place to spawn, on Pack Small at least. Whenever I spawn near the lodge, I usually head straight for that building if there's nobody else there. Guaranteed health spray, a decent weapon 99% of the time, virtually always a car part inside, and it's not unheard of to find the fuse in there. A lot of goodies in that little building, and at worst I'm walking out with at least a med spray. Yeah, Jason does show up on occasion, but it's rare and they're usually noobs since there isn't really a strategic reason for Jason to be morphing to that area first thing. I can see how getting spawned killed would leave a bad taste in your mouth though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I don't even bother trying to claim one, because someone will undoubtedly break the very first unwritten rule of this game, you know pretty much the only rule every player above noob level universally agrees on, and raid your spawn cabin. 

LOL.  Don't forget that counselor is also going to leave the door wide open when they come raid your spawn cabin.  And after raiding your spawn cabin they will jump from cabin to cabin, raiding only half of the drawers, not marking any car parts and leaving all the doors open as they go.  And I don't even have to say what character that player will be playing as.

by any cars. if i spawn by cars i move quick because i know Jason will be there soon.

• Like 1

I personally hate spawning in the building that the phone is located in as many Jason's will Morph there first to trap it. I did learn that SOMETIMES if you don't leave a door or window open, you can hide in a wardrobe or under a bed and, since the round just started, your character won't be prone to panicking and Jason won't have many skills yet.

Beyond that, I generally accept my role as a Shelly who won't make it out of a movie.

• Like 1

Anywhere on Pinehurst that's not at the "cabin strip" at the top of the map. On Jarvis, either of the two island cabins on the far left/right side. For Packanack large, the spawn point between the boat and SW'ern most cabin.

Spawning near the phone its guarantee jason will get there at some point after a couple minutes into the match