gettodachappa

What's your favorite jason ability?

There's sense,morph,shift and stalk. Personally stalk is my favorite ability just cause of how many stuffs you can do with stalk

No single ability to be honest. They're so much better when you combine them. Morph and shift are great by themselves, but combine them with stalk and you can do some pretty impressive things.

• Like 1

his ability to negate everything with with slashing.

Shift easily. It's his most important ability with Morph being second. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:37 AM, Fair Play said:

A combo of Stalk and morph.

Wrong, Stalk and Shift... especially if you're standing around dancing inside of a cabin I've already broken down the door to. Do it right and NOBODY will see it coming.

Stalk. Opens possibilites for mindgames and hilarious jumpscares. The best I would say is Shift.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 10:35 PM, ULTIMA said:

his ability to negate everything with with slashing.

unless the counselor is smart, blocks, and runs; and you just wasted your chance of insakill with grab.

• Like 1

1. Stalk-Shift

2. Stalk-Shift

3. Shift... And Stalk

Seriously, stalk-shifting can be Jason's best-friend, especially the walking Jason's. Pair them with sense, and it can be a beautiful thing. The solution for many 150 stamina monster Vanessa's, and disrupter of many kill squads. If you could only hear some of the conversations I've had with salty kill squads after chocking their Tommy or Sweater girl to death right in front of them. How dare I take advantage of your impatient/lazy partner wandering too far from the group instead of just standing around and letting four people slap me around with Machetes! The difference between an average Jason and good ones, the good ones know how and when to use their abilities effectively, while the average ones just try to bull rush everybody and only use their abilities out of necessity. Stalk in particular is becoming a lost art with this new breed of players... (We really need to come up with a name for these payers with inflated levels due to the permeant implantation of Double XP) Especially the P3 mains. At the very least they have no idea how to use stalk properly... 

On 4/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, Carlso said:

unless the counselor is smart, blocks, and runs; and you just wasted your chance of insakill with grab.

fortunately nobody is smart in this game.

plus, i aint gonna give someone a free stamina recharge when they knife me.

they have stamina, i dont. make no mistake, running from me only prolongs the INEVITABLE by 20 seconds.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:23 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Wrong, Stalk and Shift... especially if you're standing around dancing inside of a cabin I've already broken down the door to. Do it right and NOBODY will see it coming.

I won't completely disagree, but the question asked was what one's favorite Jason ability was, not what was the best choice.