gettodachappa

Does making jason rage quit count as trolling/griefing?

1 hour ago, gettodachappa said:

As i was escaping with the car bam he rage quits

If you were simply escaping as any counselor would then no, it isn't trolling.  But I'm gonna guess there was more to this story than you simply escaping in the car.  ;) 

• Like 1

Okay... Something about the name of your thread and your opening post aren't lining up. Two separate things... So I guess I'll answer them separately. 

When Jason rage quits, obviously it depends. If you're running around or pounding on a level 2 Jason in his first match just to make your dick hard, you're a troll. Same thing if you're driving all over the map and Jason obviously has no shot of catching you, then you are a troll who made a noob Jason rage quite. More experienced Jason's need to sack up, roll with it, and use the situation as practice to get better at dealing with players like this.

As for your situation... That depends as well. Were you stunt driving all over the map like you were playing GTA, or did you head straight for the exit and he just up and quit when he realized he couldn't catch the car? If it's the later I'm not sure why you sound so surprised. I see Jason's rage quit as soon as the car is about to escape, as soon as the Cops arrive, or the moment his mask flies off, all the time. That's just a bitch Jason who needs to switch his preference to counselor. 

7 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

If you were simply escaping as any counselor would then no, it isn't trolling.  But I'm gonna guess there was more to this story than you simply escaping in the car.  ;) 

I'm sensing that too... I'm starting to see a pattern in these threads.

43 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Okay... Something about the name of your thread and your opening post aren't lining up. Two separate things... So I guess I'll answer them separately. 

When Jason rage quits, obviously it depends. If you're running around or pounding on a level 2 Jason in his first match just to make your dick hard, you're a troll. Same thing if you're driving all over the map and Jason obviously has no shot of catching you, then you are a troll who made a noob Jason rage quite. More experienced Jason's need to sack up, roll with it, and use the situation as practice to get better at dealing with players like this.

As for your situation... That depends as well. Were you stunt driving all over the map like you were playing GTA, or did you head straight for the exit and he just up and quit when he realized he couldn't catch the car? If it's the later I'm not sure why you sound so surprised. I see Jason's rage quit as soon as the car is about to escape, as soon as the Cops arrive, or the moment his mask flies off, all the time. That's just a bitch Jason who needs to switch his preference to counselor. 

I'm sensing that too... I'm starting to see a pattern in these threads.

No i wasn't looping him or whatever i got in a match as aj put the gas in the car and the other put the battery we searched for the keys and turns out i find it head to the 4 seater 2 of us got in a car he obviously tried stopping the car so one chad came up and stunned jason got in the car with a vanessa as i was making my way to the exit he morphs then realizes he couldn't catch the car he rage quits and sent me a sweet message calling me a troll. But then again the cops were already called shortly after we started the car so maybe jason quit because of either the cops or us escaping or both.

8 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Guess what you want i just wanted to escape as aj started the car cops called shortly then he quits

Title of the next one will read:

"Does turning on the game count as trolling?"

• Haha 3

I find it utterly hilarious when Jason rage-quits. Nothing says "I'M A BUTTHURT LITTLE PUSSY-BITCH!" louder than a Jason that gets cocky, then gets his ass handed to him and quits. My little group makes Jason's RQ all the time, but it's important to note that they're rage-quitting because they got killed, not because we decided to bully him all game. If all you're doing is deliberately attempting to make him quit, yes, you're a troll. You're no different than the stun-and-dancers and tea-baggers that have no intention of escaping or even trying to kill Jason and are playing solely to be an obnoxious twat-waffle. 

Having said that, if you're Jason but are clearly teaming with counselors, you bet your ass we're going to troll you as viciously as possible. Don't be surprised if you get danced on/tea-bagged, looped around the same cabin endlessly, have all your traps tanked, or get forced to watch the car joyride all over the map. If your teaming buddies are still alive, they're probably getting run over, and if one of them happens to be Jason in the next round, one of us will swipe the sweater very early on, just in case one of the teamers decide to try and sabotage the kill by wasting the sweater.

• Like 1