Suiciders will say its an escape, it is not. You suicide to rob jason's xp which is just as bad as disconnecting.

Who the hell are you playing with? I've been around the block a few times, and suicide being just as good as an escape is a new one on me. Suiciders, just like rage-quitters, are just pussies that are essentially confessing they can't beat you. Forcing someone to suicide is just as good as a kill in my book. Anyone who thinks 'denying' Jason XP at this point in the games life is getting one over him, is a fucking moron. I'll usually just watch someone trying to suicide, laughing at him while he's doing it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Anyone who thinks 'denying' Jason XP at this point in the games life is getting one over him, is a fucking moron.

So true.

• Thanks 1

Suiciding is a way to deny Jason the satisfaction of the kill. That's all it ever was. Nobody cares if he gets his points or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Suiciding is a way to deny Jason the satisfaction of the kill. That's all it ever was. Nobody cares if he gets his points or not.

Someone suiciding to purposely deny jason's xp is just as bad as someone rage quitting to deny his xp

Just now, gettodachappa said:

Someone suiciding to purposely deny jason's xp is just as bad as someone rage quitting to deny his xp

That's not why they're doing it tho. It has nothing to do with whether or not he gets xp. It's simply to deny him the satisfaction of getting the kill.

I've seen plenty of counselors do it after running a Jason for extended periods. They get crippled on a broken window after a long run around, don't consider the Jason worthy of getting the kill, so they window crawl to death. Or step in a bear trap if there's one handy.

33 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Somethin Cool is exactly right. Nobody's even thinking about XP when they rage-quit or suicide. It's all about their ego and feeling they're getting one over on Jason by denying him the kill. The only way they win is if you let it bother you. That's exactly why I don't let it bother me. Try as hard as they might, it's hard to defend yourself when you have to quit or suicide to avoid being killed. Rage-quite if you want when I grab you, kill yourself if you want when you know you're cornered. Just as good as kills to me when I know I've forced you to resort to it. When you get upset about it, they're usually getting exactly what they want. If you're really worried about your XP, go play a quick round of off-line bots and get it back. It's lame how easy it is to earn XP in this game now. 

20 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

It's lame how easy it is to earn XP in this game now. 

Especially with permanent double XP. Lol this might have been a legitimate complaint early in the games life. It's almost laughable if someone is getting that upset over losing XP now.

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

.The only way they win is if you let it bother you. That's exactly why I don't let it bother me.

This in a nutshell. It's the same as a player talking trash to get under your skin.

• Like 1

because the xp is shared by counsel and jason, a mere suicide is negligible xp.