Hello,

In the summer of 2020, the official servers were hacked in the game. The servers were hacked due to hackers who blocked player profiles on the servers using programs. Unfortunately, me and my teammates got hit by hackers and were blocked from the game too. We cannot log into our F13 accounts. When we enter the game, we click "connect", the connection is in progress and we get the error "Database login failure".  We wrote wherever we could, but we always heard "we're investigating it". We also created a topic on the forum, where we got the same answers as then "we're investigating". It will soon be a year from the moment when we cannot log into our accounts. So far, we have not received any help.

@mattshotcha I don't understand, is it so difficult for your team to check our accounts and solve the problem? We are tired of your silence about this!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boom10 said:

Hello,

In the summer of 2020, the official servers were hacked in the game. The servers were hacked due to hackers who blocked player profiles on the servers using programs. Unfortunately, me and my teammates got hit by hackers and were blocked from the game too. We cannot log into our F13 accounts. When we enter the game, we click "connect", the connection is in progress and we get the error "Database login failure".  We wrote wherever we could, but we always heard "we're investigating it". We also created a topic on the forum, where we got the same answers as then "we're investigating". It will soon be a year from the moment when we cannot log into our accounts. So far, we have not received any help.

@mattshotcha I don't understand, is it so difficult for your team to check our accounts and solve the problem? We are tired of your silence about this!

Boom, as I'm sure you're aware and have been told before, you'll need to follow up with support on this. You have an active ticket in with the team, and you can reply to that ticket for a status update. Please do not create a new ticket, but follow up with the existing one. 

Also, as an aside, I checked on the ticket status and that is not where the ticket was left with you. You were provided our current workaround and informed that if we have an update on the status, we'd reach out to you. I'm sorry, that is the latest we still have to go on. Please do not misrepresent the issue or the conversation with support, as I have a very different story here when checked. No one has been silent, and to say you haven't received any help is a misrepresentation of the same conversations I've seen via support in the ticket.