Sign in to follow this  
Ih8teamers

If you are gonna team.......

I like alot tend to have bad habit of calling out teamers and sometimes they write back and sometimes they don't.  I either get two responses, either someting like "I dont care its just a game cry about it"  or most often i get the "i wasnt teaming" then they lie and lie claiming they werent teaming and you re just salty.  I at least have some respect for those who say i dont care cry about it cause at least there being honest. Those that deny teaming despite you having video evidence, and the teaming being so obvious as well is just pathetic.  Its like bro i ve been playing the game for 3 years, i know teaming when I see it. Your buddy opening a locked door for you and then you ignoring that counselor is pretty obvious, you can deny it all you want that is teaming. smh

Eh, I don't totally agree with that. 90% of the teamers I come across don't care if it's obvious they're teaming and they don't give two shits if you call them out for it. There are a few who try to make it look good... But most aren't going to bother lying or denying it, so I'm more apt to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's face it, false accusations of teaming are almost as rampant as teaming itself. Or maybe I'm just sympathetic for all the times I've been falsely accused of Teaming. The vast majority of those accusations ironically coming when I'm playing solo, so how am I teaming when I'm by myself? Some of the accusations I understand, some are just salty losers who want a convenient excuse for why they lost, and some are so ridiculous and hilarious they'll be etched into my memory forever. I pity anyone who hasn't experienced the joy of a salty 150 Jason you just killed sending you angry messages accusing you and your friends of teaming on him... While he was Jason. Well, in that one case at least I guess he was right. 🤣

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Eh, I don't totally agree with that. 90% of the teamers I come across don't care if it's obvious they're teaming and they don't give two shits if you call them out for it. There are a few who try to make it look good... But most aren't going to bother lying or denying it, so I'm more apt to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's face it, false accusations of teaming are almost as rampant as teaming itself. Or maybe I'm just sympathetic for all the times I've been falsely accused of Teaming. The vast majority of those accusations ironically coming when I'm playing solo, so how am I teaming when I'm by myself? Some of the accusations I understand, some are just salty losers who want a convenient excuse for why they lost, and some are so ridiculous and hilarious they'll be etched into my memory forever. I pity anyone who hasn't experienced the joy of a salty 150 Jason you just killed sending you angry messages accusing you and your friends of teaming on him... While he was Jason. Well, in that one case at least I guess he was right. 🤣

Man you re lucky most of the teamers I call out deny it even though I spectator them literally walking next to each other 

6 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I pity anyone who hasn't experienced the joy of a salty 150 Jason you just killed sending you angry messages accusing you and your friends of teaming on him... While he was Jason. Well, in that one case at least I guess he was right. 🤣

That's gotta be the only acceptable instance of teaming.

• Thanks 1