Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

Why is there still a message board when the developers gave up on this game years ago?

Why??   Most of the discussion is how screwed things are and  are ignored

The forum isn't going to be up much longer before it's archived. Where's the harm in enjoying it until they take it down? Some of us still enjoy the game, and still enjoy discussing it when we're in the mood. I've personally enjoyed the stories, and reading about the tactics and perspectives of other players. With no further updates or support for the game, the least they can do is leave the message board up for a little while longer.

• Like 2

Only Matt and Gun Media can answer that. I'm kind of surprised it's still up. The way they talked back in November made it seem like archiving the forum was imminent. I'm glad we can still post here three months later, but I expect that'll be coming to end any time now. 

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Only Matt and Gun Media can answer that. I'm kind of surprised it's still up. The way they talked back in November made it seem like archiving the forum was imminent. I'm glad we can still post here three months later, but I expect that'll be coming to end any time now. 

Yeah, it's better to enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 1