Just had a game where the host had a mic was pretty abusive and even threatening to quit if he died so i was jason i go trap the phone and the car there was a boat so i didn't bother trapping it. I kill 2 counselors and now i find the fucker as i chased him he kept saying about how he will quit just to deny us all our xp i wasnt gonna let that little fuck get away. I slashed him he didnt deserve a cool kill at all and guess what, the fuxking bastard fucking did it he quit kicking everyone into the main menu.

Who cares?  Move on to the next match.  It takes longer to make a post like this than it does to get into another match.  You killed them.  All that you need to be concerned with. If you really want to expose them, record the match, upload it to YouTube,  share it on social media,  build a following.  EZ. 

FYI, if you leave a match early you still get all the XP you've accumulated during the match, you just don't get the bonus for seeing the match through to completion. If you make the host leave early, he can't deny everyone all their XP, assuming they've actually been doing anything throughout the match. The only reason not to kill that little fucker is if you want to have your turn as Jason, so in that case just save his ass for last. If he wants to leave like a bitch, let him. Don't feel too bad for the guys not getting full XP. It flows like rivers in this game now, they'll make it up, and they'll receive what they earned anyway. Host trolling was going to become a thing once the switch to P2P was made, and we just gotta deal with it if we want to play.

Now, the people I do feel sorry for are the ones who are still trying to grind for their achievements and badges because, while there are exceptions, I don't think a lot of that progress counts unless you finish the match. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, since I've heard conflicting information on the subject) I do know your Jason play doesn't count unless you see the match through to completion, so I do feel for the guys trying to grind for their Sequel, and Final Chapter achievements. They're the ones really getting screwed when the host decides to be a bitch and quit every other match you draw Jason. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I just don't play anymore unless I'm the host. 

I typically am the same. At least when you host, you know the matches end under your watch. Most newer players I've run across are grateful when you don't cut and run.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2021 at 11:39 AM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

FYI, if you leave a match early you still get all the XP you've accumulated during the match, you just don't get the bonus for seeing the match through to completion. If you make the host leave early, he can't deny everyone all their XP, assuming they've actually been doing anything throughout the match. The only reason not to kill that little fucker is if you want to have your turn as Jason, so in that case just save his ass for last. If he wants to leave like a bitch, let him. Don't feel too bad for the guys not getting full XP. It flows like rivers in this game now, they'll make it up, and they'll receive what they earned anyway. Host trolling was going to become a thing once the switch to P2P was made, and we just gotta deal with it if we want to play.

Now, the people I do feel sorry for are the ones who are still trying to grind for their achievements and badges because, while there are exceptions, I don't think a lot of that progress counts unless you finish the match. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, since I've heard conflicting information on the subject) I do know your Jason play doesn't count unless you see the match through to completion, so I do feel for the guys trying to grind for their Sequel, and Final Chapter achievements. They're the ones really getting screwed when the host decides to be a bitch and quit every other match you draw Jason. 

Just because the host threatens to collapse the lobby just makes me want to kill him even more best believe that if a host threatens to quit i will tunnel the shit out of him

On PC format it really doesn't matter anymore.1 or 2 modded/hacked lobbies and you are at level 150 if the host or whoever is controlling these "servers" leaves. Once you get to 150 who cares? I'm getting to the point of not playing on Steam anymore.It's nearly impossible to find a "normal" lobby now. I don't care what Matt says. The hackers have completely taken over the Steam platform of the game and nothing is going to be done about it. I wish I had the ability to track these people down and Hardware ID ban their ass. Make them spend big bucks in order to play the game again.

Before we had dedicated servers, I had a game once where the host was an obvious child and told us over the air that if he get's killed, he's quitting. I''m not going to repeat here what I told him, but it was bad enough he quit immediately. 

21 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Before we had dedicated servers, I had a game once where the host was an obvious child and told us over the air that if he get's killed, he's quitting. I''m not going to repeat here what I told him, but it was bad enough he quit immediately. 

Those who do this are holding the game hostage

1 hour ago, gettodachappa said:

Those who do this are holding the game hostage

Kinda, yeah. It'd be great if I could get a hold of their parents and find out why they're letting an 8 year old play this game in the first place. 

Host the lobby yourself. It's easy to get host on console. Create a party. Start searching for a match. Bring up your "invite players" list. Wait with that list up for 2-3 minutes (you should still be able to see the timer in the top right corner). Close list. Within 30 seconds it should dump you into your own lobby. Then wait for players to show up.

If nobody joins within 5 minutes or so the lobby might be broken. Close it and repeat the process. If your internet isn't good enough, you might not be able to host. 

If you're having trouble with frame lag, avoid big maps. Pack large is the worst for frame lag. Jarvis usually plays pretty well though. And all the small maps should be ok.

On 3/16/2021 at 8:30 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Kinda, yeah. It'd be great if I could get a hold of their parents and find out why they're letting an 8 year old play this game in the first place. 

If a host threatens to quit if he dies i will get my single handed choke kill and my machete ready im not giving a salty host a badass kill what he will receive is either a slash kill or the choke kill im always saving those kills for some twat who holds the game hostage

10 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

If a host threatens to quit if he dies i will get my single handed choke kill and my machete ready im not giving a salty host a badass kill what he will receive is either a slash kill or the choke kill im always saving those kills for some twat who holds the game hostage

Just grab him, let him kick out, and repeat. Slash his ass up first so he can't run, then devote the entire 20 minutes to making sure the round is a living hell for him. Cocksuckers like him don't deserve to get to play.

I had to use my Host Powers for evil once. It was the same weird match where the sweater disappeared on me when I got grabbed, otherwise it probably never would've come to this. After a pretty good one on one, I was set to message Jason GG... When I noticed he was blatantly teaming with the, shocker, Vanessa in the lobby. Carrying around the battery so Tommy couldn't put it in, trying to body block him to keep him from moving forward in narrow spaces... Obvious shit that's hard to argue. Once Tommy was dead, Jason stood by the car and waited for Vanessa to fix it drive off, of course stopping the car once and then just stepping to the side to let his buddy restart the car and go... You know, just to make it good and obvious what they were up to.

Normally, I have a high tolerance for when Jason decides to let somebody go at the end of the match, I've done it myself a few times. I have zero tolerance though for deliberately helping Jason or screwing over other players... Unless their dicks. This was as clear as a teamer situation as you're going to get though so... I waited until the car was only a few feet away from the exit, and closed the lobby. No escape or Jason play for you assholes. In a perfect world, I would've held out until the next match hoping to get Jason, but 98% of teamers usually don't have the balls to stick around for the next match and take their ass whooping. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck them over when I had the chance.

• Like 1