Sign in to follow this  
eugene23

i got a ban.help me please

hi, i got banned by anti-cheat, how can i fix it? i love this game, something strange happened to my account after playing with cheaters (..

Welcome to the forum @eugene23. It's unfortunate that you got a ban. The team does not encourage discussions about a ban here. Inquire about it by contacting them at fearthegun@f13game.com

Also, be cautious about playing with known cheating players, or engaging in cheating yourself.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2021 at 2:03 AM, eugene23 said:

hi, i got banned by anti-cheat, how can i fix it? i love this game, something strange happened to my account after playing with cheaters (..

Hello!

I know who you are. You hacked the achievements in the game. Also you used cheats and hacks in the game. Your ban is well-deserved and fair. The ban is permanent. Enjoy! 

Btw, when you start playing on a new account, look around, because we are watching you! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

Hello!

I know who you are. You hacked the achievements in the game. Also you used cheats and hacks in the game. Your ban is well-deserved and fair. The ban is permanent. Enjoy! 

Btw, when you start playing on a new account, look around, because we are watching you! 

You are right. 🙂