There are a plethora of issues plaguing the Switch version of the game. We still have dedicated servers thankfully but is there anyway to incorporate a party system like on PS4 when the final patch comes? It's a PITA to attempt to join your friends in public lobbies when you go to Quick Play frequently. This isn't new content, it's a feature that is already available on other consoles. 

Umm... No, dedicated severs were decommissioned on all platforms on Nov 4, and switched back to P2P. That was included with the 'final patch', so more than likely there will be no further patches. We were hoping we'd get something minor to fix anything the final patch broke, but almost three months later that's clearly not happening. The final patch has dropped. There likely won't be any future updates for fixes to this game. If you read about the state the PC version of the game is mired in right now, it becomes even more obvious Gunn isn't devoting any resources to this game other than the bare minimum to keep it running. Gunn has moved on to their next project, they're done. You'll just have to try and enjoy the game in the state it's currently in or choose to move on. It sucks, but it is what it is.

On 1/25/2021 at 7:52 PM, Shogun said:

There are a plethora of issues plaguing the Switch version of the game. We still have dedicated servers thankfully but is there anyway to incorporate a party system like on PS4 when the final patch comes? It's a PITA to attempt to join your friends in public lobbies when you go to Quick Play frequently. This isn't new content, it's a feature that is already available on other consoles. 

Do you have enough friends to play alongside of in Private matches?

• Like 4

On 1/27/2021 at 1:38 AM, Fair Play said:

Do you have enough friends to play alongside of in Private matches?

I lag so hard in private matches that the game is unplayable. I compare it to playing with a ping of over 500. It doesn't matter who hosts either. I have business internet and have checked all of the internet on my end. My download and upload speeds are adequate.

9 hours ago, Shogun said:

I lag so hard in private matches that the game is unplayable. I compare it to playing with a ping of over 500. It doesn't matter who hosts either. I have business internet and have checked all of the internet on my end. My download and upload speeds are adequate.

I've played 500 ping matches before. That's far from enjoyable.

• Like 3