Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Victor Miller wins ?

I've heard nothing, that "victory" they mention was almost 3 years ago.It's still in appeals court last I heard anything.Larry  hasn't updated any info in quite sometime but I don't follow his twitter either. It wouldn't mean anything as far as this game goes anyway if that is what you are thinking.

I think some form of mediation is occurring. It explains the license being used in the limited degree we’ve seen the last few months.

Has no one else noticed that this report is based off a tweet Larry Zerner made in September of 2018?

Umm yeah that's why I said it was almost 3 years ago. It's a click bait thing that appeared on one of the Facebook F13 game pages yesterday or day before. It's old news that just got brought back to the surface just like necro posts that have been coming back on here as of late.Really wish people would pay more attention when they read these things.Just like you'll see a dead celebrity repost that they think just happened and that celebrity has been dead a number of years.

I personally wish that people would refrain from posting information that is not fairly recent and accurate.

I do hope that some kind of resolution comes eventually. It's too late for this game, but that gives hope for a new game down the road.

• Like 1