gettodachappa

To all jasons rage quitting while being killed

Really!? Are you frigging serious right now? Put on your big boy pants and accept it its part of the game just like being killed BY jason

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Really!? Are you frigging serious right now? Put on your big boy pants and accept it its part of the game just like being killed BY jason

It sucks when players rage quit. At this point, there is nothing to deter them, since the dedicated servers have come and gone.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It sucks when players rage quit. At this point, there is nothing to deter them, since the dedicated servers have come and gone.

It is very frustrating i guess the good thing is that they are closer to the salt mines

On 1/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, gettodachappa said:

It is very frustrating i guess the good thing is that they are closer to the salt mines

Were the Salt Mines reinstated with the shutdown of the dedicated servers? They didn't work as intended when they were in place the last time.

• Like 5

eh, fucking cowards.

if someone managed to kill ME id let them enjoy it. after all, ive only been killed twice.

i do not count boost deaths.

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Were the Salt Mines were reinstated with the shutdown of the dedicated servers? They didn't work as intended when they were in place the last time..

So from what i read is that the salt mines are no longer there?

To my knowledge NO the Salt mines have not been reinstated.They got bigger fish to fry than worrying about rage quitting hosts or rage quitting in general.They need to concentrate on PC hacking.It is almost to the point of unplayable on Steam anymore and banning them doesn't work.They  have a software work around the bans and they are back hacking in minutes even if one account does get banned. I've said this countless times that punishing rage quitters be they host or not or teamers will just create trolls. Once they come back from their "punishment" they are just going to find other ways to make your gaming experience as miserable as possible since they can't leave or team without being punished again. Do you really want lobbies full of trolls?   Hacking should be #1 priority right now .For those who aren't on PC you have no idea what is going on right now. About every other lobby I enter is a hacked lobby anymore.

Impossible to play at this time because we are immediately thrown into these  hacked lobbys as soon as we log into the game. When will it stop please ? @mattshotcha

On 1/18/2021 at 5:18 PM, gettodachappa said:

So from what i read is that the salt mines are no longer there?

It would seem so.

7 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Since dedicated servers are done, isn’t there a way to disable people from joining a game for 24 hours as a punishment for rage quitting???

I kinda wish a system similar to RE Resistance could have been a thing. While that game doesn't have nearly as many issues, there are trolls and rage quitters there, among other troublemakers.

@TimDuke 01, I've been watching videos as of late on YouTube. I feel for you, @Mayday, and the other honest players of the PC community.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Punishments will = more  trolls. As I said they will find other ways they can't be punished for and start doing those things.Example taking objective parts and hiding for as long as possible or just hoarding objective parts in general with no intentions of using them. Block you in no escape rooms or corners  with either a shotgun or flare gun. Just a few examples of what would happen.

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Punishments will = more  trolls. As I said they will find other ways they can't be punished for and start doing those things.Example taking objective parts and hiding for as long as possible or just hoarding objective parts in general with no intentions of using them. Block you in no escape rooms or corners  with either a shotgun or flare gun. Just a few examples of what would happen.

At this point, the game is on the radar. Trolls, hackers and other sketchy players will continue to do what they do best. I do agree that punishments will motivate them to continue their shenanigans. Too bad we can't turn back time and prevent this from having happened in the first place.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

At this point, the game is on the radar. Trolls, hackers and other sketchy players will continue to do what they do best. I do agree that punishments will motivate them to continue their shenanigans. Too bad we can't turn back time and prevent this from having happened in the first place.

We can. GUN can. They just refuse to. And it’s sad. This game should have been the definitive F13 game for years to come. It’s now become just an unplayable troll magnet. 

On 1/17/2021 at 2:18 AM, Fair Play said:

/Thread

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

We can. GUN can. They just refuse to. And it’s sad. This game should have been the definitive F13 game for years to come. It’s now become just an unplayable troll magnet. 

I thought about the rollback. The problem with turning back to an earlier version, is the unintended bugs that come along for the ride.

I also considered content that came about after the point you'd propose going back to. I don't think you can just throw code from a later version into an earlier version and not expect it to cause more problems.

The last thing I thought about was the new and much more creative ways people would troll and hack in the game at that point.

At this point, I don't see them rolling things back. Nothing done is going to please everybody. We know the dedicated servers are not likely coming back. The final patch has dropped. So probably no more bug fixes, unless it is something the final patch broke.

If nothing else, I would hope for our PC brothers and sisters, that an end to the hacking chaos would be found. We'll see.

It has been said that work has begun on their next project. What that is, and who will purchase it upon completion is anyone's guess.

I will agree that the F13 experience for this game was spectacular at one point. I also feel that sometime down the road from the lawsuit's eventual conclusion, another F13 game will be made. I know a few people throwing some ideas together. It will happen again, one day.

• Like 4

Keep massaging each others egos on your great accomplishments of putting teams of 3 yr vets destroying a noob. Call it salt or rage or whatever you need to make yourself feel kingly. 

I find that dating small women with little hands makes my johnson look HUGE.

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Embed doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

This among other things. I'm not sure when that happened. That and the upsurge of spam under the intro section.

I do agree with you that rage quitters trying to deny you a kill suck.

• Like 4

On 1/22/2021 at 3:20 PM, Shawn said:

Keep massaging each others egos on your great accomplishments of putting teams of 3 yr vets destroying a noob. Call it salt or rage or whatever you need to make yourself feel kingly. 

I find that dating small women with little hands makes my johnson look HUGE.

My group doesn't kill baby Jason's. With as many smurf accounts as there are, we've stopped basing this solely on the Jason's level and lean more towards how well he plays (it's not hard to figure out whether someone knows WTF they're doing or not). If he clearly doesn't know what he's doing, we leave him alone.

We do, however, take special joy in killing high-level Jason's, as these are usually the most entertaining to kill. I find it utterly hilarious when some lv 150 fuck-boi talks a whole bunch of shit before the round starts, then rage-quits a few minutes later as soon as Sweater-Girl does her thing (or even better, as soon as Tommy and SG break the mask). No matter how good you are as Jason, you can still get your ass handed to you by counselors. 

From your post, it sounds like you might have been one of them. Which were you, the bloody skinned pt 5 with pig splitter, the bloody skinned pt 2 with pig splitter, or the bloody skinned pt 6 with pig splitter? 

probably not, I barely jason when multiplayer and leave sessions if people just talking constantly and gots' music going. mute most when some dude repeating STFU or POOP or whatev to some squeaky kids.

best one i was had me and 4 counselors all stuck between car at arrow range, I could barely hit these guys cause one was stuck in corner by me and a pillar sticking my ax, and 3 others knocking me out between hacking at whichever counselor. after some traps, knives, and lots of slashing, i guess all they meds spray out and they started to die. then bam host left; i get it being we was only 4 minutes into the game and guess they didn't want to wait up to another 15 minutes to play again.

more people would stay if you just kept coming back as another counselor, not just one Tommy. your jason might get 15-20 kills before being killed if any counselor could come back and kill jason, if girls need the sweater and dudes need the mask. but game is what it is, not what it isn't

But the usual when i am jason, connection quits or host does.  I like when the jason quits, quicker xp. just got to jason 4, had to do lots of bots as they are more reliable on ps4.  Perk type level system isnt greatest. lots of sit there and wait with this one to be honest; be nice if xp increased with harder bots or the level of other players adjusted xp up. not sure if this one is worth grinding on with all the waiting.

Definitely funnest when being chased by jason all alone, map disappears, can't use inventory, hopping windows until limping bloody mess, can be intense; but waiting after he finally kills you sucks as you just want that scary chase again.

@Shawn, you do realize that there aren't any more additions coming to the game?

The XP was set to double its normal value since the pandamic began. Any players playing since then would likely be at 150 by now. Players starting out just after the dedicated servers were shut down could also just as well be at 150.

Players who wish to get there now have it easier than those who did it when XP were at base values. It is still possible.

As far as players coming back in as another counselor, some players would stick around, while others wouldn't. I doubt it would ever have been considered, given that is not in the spirit of the game. It would make for a potentially different gaming experience. With the XP system being what it is, only Jason players would have benefited from such a concept. The main downside for that concept would be less skilled players getting killed by a Jason multiple times in the same match. Twenty minutes of that alone could make counselors rage quit. Given how easy Jason is to kill, we probably wouldn't see a match that long very often.

Many of us wish the perk system was different than what it is.

• Like 2

I quit when there is obvious cheating/glitching going on (which is all over the place in this mess of a game now)  when I see a counselor swing a melee weapon then disappear.     Why keep the game up, if you're not getting rid of the exploits?  Makes no sense   I am not going to waste 15 minutes chasing after teleporting Counselor like it was Jason Takes Manhattan .   Such a great game turned into a complete TRAINWRECK.

What do you know, i encountered a coward who was jason 2 times first time he was jason i grabbed the sweater then killed jason he quit mid kill he joins back the lobby he is jason once again i start the car and pick up people then as we were about to escape he quit a second time

3 hours ago, DorianRo said:

I quit when there is obvious cheating/glitching going on (which is all over the place in this mess of a game now)  when I see a counselor swing a melee weapon then disappear.     Why keep the game up, if you're not getting rid of the exploits?  Makes no sense   I am not going to waste 15 minutes chasing after teleporting Counselor like it was Jason Takes Manhattan .   Such a great game turned into a complete TRAINWRECK.

On the bright side, you have those fond memories of better times.

It is unfortunate how the game turned out in the end.

2 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

What do you know, i encountered a coward who was jason 2 times first time he was jason i grabbed the sweater then killed jason he quit mid kill he joins back the lobby he is jason once again i start the car and pick up people then as we were about to escape he quit a second time

It's gonna always be a thing. You'll get used to it eventually. Just be glad every Jason you encounter doesn't do it.

• Like 3

@Fair Play, who cares if you get killed multiple times by a jason, better than waiting for 1/4 hour; and if jason gets killed, new match anyway. Make getting killed as jason an achievement itself and now its something people trying to do, not quitting. Oops i forgot, only your ideas you thought first matter, whatevs. Moderator smoderators might of helped the game have better updates shelf life if your longtime 150 level had cared about a better game instead of rage quit rage quit salty ego trip rude ass posers acting like your gives a GD.  As it is, most of the crowd around this has ruined the experience, same for the forum. so much for suggestions on how to improve gameplay