Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is by far one of the best online games of this generation. Personally I never get bored and it's always challenging and hilarious. I find it very discouraging that there will be no future updates. I think that if you cant get new counselors at least allow us to make our own characters. This would provide hours of gameplay. I dont see how this would break any copyright issues. This game as a very dedicated group of people that love this game. As a developer you should just give the rightful owners of F13 franchise whatever they'd want to continue this game. I have not been impressed with many horror games as of late this is by far the best multiplayer one. I'm sure people would buy pay big bucks for future content to keep this amazing game alive. Just like Jason,  it may be buried. But I hope it can rise up out of the ground and be stronger than ever. Thank you for reading and please dont give up developers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 12:26 PM, Progenstein said:

I dont see how this would break any copyright issues.

The game uses licensed property, so adding anything new automatically becomes a copyright issue. The developers have stated more than enough times there will be no more new content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, aurllcooljay said:

The game uses licensed property, so adding anything new automatically becomes a copyright issue. The developers have stated more than enough times there will be no more new content.

Indeed. Our best hope would be for a more spiritual successor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Indeed. Our best hope would be for a more spiritual successor.

One day, in the distant future, after the lawsuit ends, perhaps we could see another take on an F13 game.

@Progenstein, welcome to the forum. Your passion for this game shows. Unfortunately, content for the game is done, and the company is likely working on their next project. Those that truly love the game are still playing to some degree. Others will fire it up now and then. Even if the game is unplayable one day, the memories we all have will keep it alive, if only in spirit.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

One day, in the distant future, after the lawsuit ends, perhaps we could see another take on an F13 game.

@Progenstein, welcome to the forum. Your passion for this game shows. Unfortunately, content for the game is done, and the company is likely working on their next project. Those that truly love the game are still playing to some degree. Others will fire it up now and then. Even if the game is unplayable one day, the memories we all have will keep it alive, if only in spirit.

Maybe if gun sell the game to a new developer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Maybe if gun sell the game to a new developer?

That's not happening. I'm sure you can't sell a game for which you don't own the IP rights to.

We'll just be waiting for the F13 lawsuit to come to an end many years down the road. After that happens, someone will just create and release a new game. With technology continuing to evolve, and creativity evolving as well, I imagine a newer game done right could have just as much success, if not more.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

That's not happening. I'm sure you can't sell a game for which you don't own the IP rights to.

We'll just be waiting for the F13 lawsuit to come to an end many years down the road. After that happens, someone will just create and release a new game. With technology continuing to evolve, and creativity evolving as well, I imagine a newer game done right could have just as much success, if not more.

At least there's that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, if this game had an easier time with bug fixes, this game would be 10/10. As it stands, it's still a 9/10 for me even in single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would you all say this is worth 20 bucks for switch as it stands now? single player is how i prefer to play is that at all enjoyable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, purplenylons said:

would you all say this is worth 20 bucks for switch as it stands now? single player is how i prefer to play is that at all enjoyable?

Hard no.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Hard no.

thank you; thats what i figured. if i play multi is it worth 20 then? i'm really intrigued and dead by daylight doesn't appeal to me as much on switch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...