This is by far one of the best online games of this generation. Personally I never get bored and it's always challenging and hilarious. I find it very discouraging that there will be no future updates. I think that if you cant get new counselors at least allow us to make our own characters. This would provide hours of gameplay. I dont see how this would break any copyright issues. This game as a very dedicated group of people that love this game. As a developer you should just give the rightful owners of F13 franchise whatever they'd want to continue this game. I have not been impressed with many horror games as of late this is by far the best multiplayer one. I'm sure people would buy pay big bucks for future content to keep this amazing game alive. Just like Jason,  it may be buried. But I hope it can rise up out of the ground and be stronger than ever. Thank you for reading and please dont give up developers....

On 1/12/2021 at 12:26 PM, Progenstein said:

I dont see how this would break any copyright issues.

The game uses licensed property, so adding anything new automatically becomes a copyright issue. The developers have stated more than enough times there will be no more new content.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, aurllcooljay said:

The game uses licensed property, so adding anything new automatically becomes a copyright issue. The developers have stated more than enough times there will be no more new content.

Indeed. Our best hope would be for a more spiritual successor.

10 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Indeed. Our best hope would be for a more spiritual successor.

One day, in the distant future, after the lawsuit ends, perhaps we could see another take on an F13 game.

@Progenstein, welcome to the forum. Your passion for this game shows. Unfortunately, content for the game is done, and the company is likely working on their next project. Those that truly love the game are still playing to some degree. Others will fire it up now and then. Even if the game is unplayable one day, the memories we all have will keep it alive, if only in spirit.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

One day, in the distant future, after the lawsuit ends, perhaps we could see another take on an F13 game.

@Progenstein, welcome to the forum. Your passion for this game shows. Unfortunately, content for the game is done, and the company is likely working on their next project. Those that truly love the game are still playing to some degree. Others will fire it up now and then. Even if the game is unplayable one day, the memories we all have will keep it alive, if only in spirit.

Maybe if gun sell the game to a new developer?

5 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Maybe if gun sell the game to a new developer?

That's not happening. I'm sure you can't sell a game for which you don't own the IP rights to.

We'll just be waiting for the F13 lawsuit to come to an end many years down the road. After that happens, someone will just create and release a new game. With technology continuing to evolve, and creativity evolving as well, I imagine a newer game done right could have just as much success, if not more.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

That's not happening. I'm sure you can't sell a game for which you don't own the IP rights to.

We'll just be waiting for the F13 lawsuit to come to an end many years down the road. After that happens, someone will just create and release a new game. With technology continuing to evolve, and creativity evolving as well, I imagine a newer game done right could have just as much success, if not more.

At least there's that

Honestly, if this game had an easier time with bug fixes, this game would be 10/10. As it stands, it's still a 9/10 for me even in single player.

would you all say this is worth 20 bucks for switch as it stands now? single player is how i prefer to play is that at all enjoyable?

12 hours ago, purplenylons said:

would you all say this is worth 20 bucks for switch as it stands now? single player is how i prefer to play is that at all enjoyable?

Hard no.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Hard no.

thank you; thats what i figured. if i play multi is it worth 20 then? i'm really intrigued and dead by daylight doesn't appeal to me as much on switch. 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:26 PM, purplenylons said:

thank you; thats what i figured. if i play multi is it worth 20 then? i'm really intrigued and dead by daylight doesn't appeal to me as much on switch. 

I'm not familiar with the switch version, but I've played a ton on PS4 and PC. 

If you like the idea of playing VS Bots and murdering them, it's worth $20. If you like the idea of 10 puzzle levels where you gotta murder in specific ways, it's worth $20. If you like F13, it's worth $20.

Honestly ,despite it's faults, I find it worth the $20.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:31 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'll keep praying....

I think a spiritual sequel made in a similar manner (motion captured kills, mechanics, etc) just not explicitly F13, will be worthwhile and longer lived. It just needs the PASSION behind it that this game has. By contrast, dead by daylight feels so damn stiff and despite having this large cast of monsters and killers, they all feel the same. It's really unfortunate.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:52 PM, Daneasaur said:

By contrast, dead by daylight feels so damn stiff and despite having this large cast of monsters and killers, they all feel the same. It's really unfortunate.

Agreed idc that game is a hook simulator and isn't a slasher/horror its where survivors straight bully killers.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, Daneasaur said:

Honestly, if this game had an easier time with bug fixes, this game would be 10/10. As it stands, it's still a 9/10 for me even in single player.

They messed up right from the start. The devs bit off way more than they could chew. They were too small of a team to make a game like this. Game breaking bugs like Jason being able to to block bear traps stayed in the game for MONTHS before it got fixed.

Bugs and balance issues were running rampant in this game since release, and it took them months upon months to fix them. And when they finally did, they just caused more.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

where survivors straight bully killers.

Lol, if a killer gets bullied in that game it's their own fault. Same goes for F13. Which is why all of the constant Counselors nerfs weren't needed. Decent Jasons had 0 issues clearing a lobby. Even going like 4-5/8 is still a big win for Jason.

Someone needs reminded that this was a kick starter game at first.How many kick start games end up being a success to F13's magnitude? Not very many. Wasn't even initially called F13 until they were offered the license. It was loosely based on F13 before then. Someone's expectations are a bit too high, that is part of the problem and I'm guilty of that as well to an extent.The license could have just as easily gone to say CD Projekt Red, Ubisoft, Bethesda, you name it but it didn't.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sogreth said:

Lol, if a killer gets bullied in that game it's their own fault. Same goes for F13. Which is why all of the constant Counselors nerfs weren't needed. Decent Jasons had 0 issues clearing a lobby. Even going like 4-5/8 is still a big win for Jason.

You highlight quoted that?....ok...also Counselors haven't been nerfed....also People were bullying Jason Pre-Rage Mode....and even then Jasons were still bodying most of them unlike in DbD.....but ok.