Ih8teamers

You should be able retrap taken traps

Before I start im not saying Jason should be able to stack traps like he could in the past. What I am saying is he should be able to retrap traps that counselors have taken. Its frustrating being a part 2 and having traps as one of the reasons you would use traps but then can't retrap the fuse just cause a counselor took it. Imagine having 6 or 5 more traps yet there useless against the fuse. You now pretty much have to babysit it like you didn't have any traps at all. One of the few reasons cops get called on me

Lame

• Like 1

what?, re use the traps?, mmmm i dont think so, but i must say maybe all jasons must have 7 traps, and part 2 must have 9 traps cause too much sprays and healing perk, game is very unbalanced

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ih8teamers said:

Didn't say reuse traps I said retrap taken ones

There were some of us who wished to be able to pick and reuse unsprung traps. I trust that's what you mean?

It's too bad any changes to game mechanics are a no-go at this point.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

There were some of us who wished to be able to pick and reuse unsprung traps. I trust that's what you mean?

It's too bad any changes to game mechanics are a no-go at this point.

Well I ve always thought you should be able to but what I mean is if someone takes ur trap u can t put another one down what I'm saying is if you have an extra trap to use you should be able to put it down on a taken trap

10 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

Well I ve always thought you should be able to but what I mean is if someone takes ur trap u can t put another one down what I'm saying is if you have an extra trap to use you should be able to put it down on a taken trap

I get what you're saying. My guess is they didn't do it that way because the sprung trap is meant to take up the space that you want to put the fresh trap in. If we could have had this as an option, I could see either side using it.

• Like 2

then that means each jason basicly has infinity traps......

traps are kinda just an alarm to let ya know the brats are messin with your stuff.. once when say the phone trap goes off, you know they likely have the fuse. now you dont need a trap, you can just assume that after you pay a viset to the brats fixing the car, you can make another jump back to the phones, just in case. especialy if youre playin as mighty morphing part 2. just bounce back & forth between objectives.. rely on your own presence of mind to tell you to check on objectives, not the traps.

but how do you get more traps as jason without changing the game? simply by being mindful not to step in the traps the conselors plant at the doors. as long as jason doesnt step in them, someone will...

You do know that you can place between 3-4 traps at a single objective like the phone in such a way that the counselor(s) will have to step on every single one them to fix it, right?

If you can't prevent the objective from being completed by the fourth trap, I don't think trap placement should be your biggest concern...