Sign in to follow this  
emma_friday

Suggesting this to be fixed

When will devs consider chancing this?

Ridiculously, I've been literally looped here for 5 minutes, I had no knifes to throw, of course traps I can't set. In same house, in same location (as represented in the screenshot) without the possibility to do anything about it. I am requesting this to be looked into. Just imagine a killer that couldn't run either to be looped. 

I sent a positive feedback on the steam and recommended this game to my friends as well. This is not okay. Thank you in advance.

20210107073906_1.thumb.jpg.8821160a1dbaa45189964094ae2bd83f.jpg

Uh, no offense, but are you newer to the game? With a little experience loopers aren't that hard to deal with. Just shift in place into a piece of furniture and the counselor will usually run right into your hand. It does take a little practice to perfect. If the counselor is smart enough not to run smack into you, try to anticipate where they'll break and try to cut them off. Cutting the power to the house to increase fear when possible helps too. Oh, and unless that was the last counselor left standing, never waste 5 minutes letting them loop around. If they're other fish to fry, take care of them first. I'm at a point where I find it adorable when players try this on me. Most will give it up pretty fast when they realize you're not going to just chase them around mindlessly or shift at them directly.

I've included a video, which isn't the best example in the world, but it's the best I could find that I had recorded. Hope it helps a bit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Uh, no offense, but are you newer to the game? With a little experience loopers aren't that hard to deal with. Just shift in place into a piece of furniture and the counselor will usually run right into your hand. It does take a little practice to perfect. If the counselor is smart enough not to run smack into you, try to anticipate where they'll break and try to cut them off. Cutting the power to the house to increase fear when possible helps too. Oh, and unless that was the last counselor left standing, never waste 5 minutes letting them loop around. If they're other fish to fry, take care of them first. I'm at a point where I find it adorable when players try this on me. Most will give it up pretty fast when they realize you're not going to just chase them around mindlessly or shift at them directly.

I've included a video, which isn't the best example in the world, but it's the best I could find that I had recorded. Hope it helps a bit.

Hello! I appreciate your response! I'm not new to the game, I've been watching game plays and so on so I have experience. I tried to activate the shift but some how I couldn't succeed to grab them. On other hand, they also had 3 knifes which was ridiculous, if I would grab them they stab me, including the fact it was hard to catch them even with shift.  Also, the killers aren't very powerful, they hit me with a baseball bat and immediately I got stunned. I know some Jasons don't have a great stun resistance but still. The person in case escaped as the timer expired. I got 7/8 and they were the last person. Maybe it's different and it's just that I don't play Jason much but I'm saying this because I prefer survivor.. Thank you for taking time to answer though!