What are some of your pet peeves when playing the game. Mine are:

People who follow u the cabin you re going to

When you re a repair character and you try to get a non repair character to let you fix something but they won t

When you re not a repair character and they are and you drop an item for them to fix and they won t

Girl counselors who run straight to the shack and grab the sweater regardless if tommy has even been called.

people who stay at the cops refusing to leave and waste time.

People who trap unlocked doors.

Jasons who trap your cabin(unless like you re the last counselor)

Those are some i can think of at the moment

The general unstable nature of p2p lobbies and laggy hosts that make the game unplayable.

• Like 2

Idiots who basically do nothing but search for rocks and trees to climb up and hide in, or anyone who does stupid shit, like those max-levels (usually Chad's) who have no other goal other than getting their hands on the car so they can run the rest of the lobby over. 

I don't really care how people want to play within the confines of the game. I don't have a personal set of rules l expect everyone else to follow, in fact my biggest pet peeve is probably people who expect everyone else to play by theirs. Slash if you want, set your traps where you want, teabag Jason all you want if that's what gets you hard. What I don't have, is twenty minutes of my life to waste because you have nothing better to do than to dance on top of rocks all night.  My existence is not that lonely and pathetic. Thankfully, a lot of this garbage has been fixed,  but we're being naïve if we think somebody isn't going to find another way to exploit somewhere. My sympathy's for anyone on PC right now dealing with that hack-fest clusterfuck.

• Like 1

People who have the keys and start the car and refuse to let you in even when you're standing right at the passenger door while they're starting it. They'll just drive off. It's even worse when you did all the work fixing the car.

Do-nothing Tommy's

People who get so good at driving they can out maneuver most Jason players and troll him all over the map for 10+ minutes and usually run anyone they didn't pick up over. 2 people on PC are famous for doing this.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:45 AM, Ih8teamers said:

People who follow u the cabin you re going to It sucks when it happens. First come, first served.

When you re a repair character and you try to get a non repair character to let you fix something but they won t

It could be low level players, or players who don't work well with others, or players trying to get badges.

When you re not a repair character and they are and you drop an item for them to fix and they won t

Are they a low level player?

Girl counselors who run straight to the shack and grab the sweater regardless if tommy has even been called.

Some non-Jason hunters grab the sweater to use as a defense tool to save themselves. It can be looked at as selfish by some, and clever by others.

people who stay at the cops refusing to leave and waste time. Many of us agree with you on this one.

People who trap unlocked doors. Because of this, I use open windows.

Jasons who trap your cabin(unless like you re the last counselor) Jason can get a lucky kill with this, but it seems wasteful.

The only pet peeve I have these days is that there are still players who are unwilling to adapt and improve, and insist on blaming others for their own mistakes in a match.

10 hours ago, Phantom Stranger said:

People who have the keys and start the car and refuse to let you in even when you're standing right at the passenger door while they're starting it. They'll just drive off. It's even worse when you did all the work fixing the car.

Do-nothing Tommy's

If it is a player trying to get the "Chad is a dick" trophy I'd understand. If the same person does it match after match, I feel your pain.

I agree about a Tommy that doesn't attempt to do anything productive in a match.

• Like 4

Another sneaky tactic I've been seeing more recently is what I dub "bumming heals".

It goes like this:

A counselor gets injured and the player will either ask you if you can heal them or if they don't have a mic they'll signal in someway that they want to be healed. So you, being the conscientious player that you are, heal them only to find out soon after that they had health spray in their inventory all along but they just didn't want to waste it.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:45 AM, Ih8teamers said:

People who follow u the cabin you re going to

people who stay at the cops refusing to leave and waste time.

People who trap unlocked doors.

Jasons who trap your cabin(unless like you re the last counselor)

How about people who don't use punctuation?

In this order:

1. People that lock 1 hit doors

2. People that lock any doors after rage

3. Jason's that team with counselors

Fucking up combat stance.  I haven't played since that last patch 🤣

• Haha 1

- Checking Session for Room.

- Connection Time Out.

- Checking Session for Room

- You were kicked.  Host has left the game.

- You were kicked.  Host suspended their game.

- Did I mention Checking Session for Room?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

- Checking Session for Room.

- Connection Time Out.

- You were kicked.  Host has left the game.

- You were kicked.  Host suspended their game.

- Did I mention Checking Session for Room?

This like a million times. Though I might add finally finding a serviceable lobby only for half of it to quit, or finally getting host and nobody wants to join or stay in your lobby. 

I have good days and bad days, but pretty much every other day is just like you described. I'll give the game about an hour before giving up if I'm not having any luck. I still love the game, but that's all the time I have to waste on a game I can't play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

This like a million times. Though I might add finally finding a serviceable lobby only for half of it to quit, or finally getting host and nobody wants to join or stay in your lobby. 

I have good days and bad days, but pretty much every other day is just like you described. I'll give the game about an hour before giving up if I'm not having any luck. I still love the game, but that's all the time I have to waste on a game I can't play.

Probably the most annoying part is the game freezes in the "Checking Session For Room" and won't let you cancel it.  Pretty much have to restart the game if it lasts longer than a minute. (on xbox anyhow).

One good thing I have noticed since the game went P2P is the game keeps everyone in the same lobby until they quit.  The dedicated server had a bad habit of shuffling lobbies after each match.  So at least now if you find yourself in a lobby of good, active players you won't get thrown into a new lobby when the match is over.