On 5/5/2021 at 8:17 AM, The Milwauking Dead said:

I’d rather have them release their original Slasher game. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I want to see their original vision. 

I would have liked to see how their original project would have turned out as well.

10 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Cant believe everyones attitude about Gun medias next game. Don't turn this into a you vs. the world post.

Why is everyone seem to think that Gun media is never going to get a license for a HUUUGE HORROR FRANCHISE TITLED GAME Like friday the 13th. Not everyone feels that way, though a lot of people do.

Why would you choose a generic title for. A generic title is safer, with less chance of legal issues getting in the way.

Everyone seems to have this rotten attitude that were not supposed to be talking about Gun medias next game.

No one ever said you couldn't talk about their next project. There's just not much to talk about at the moment.

It has allready been announced that Gun medias next game will be a HUUUGE HORROR FRANCHISED TITLE.

It may or may not be a major title. Those that want to know will find out, one day. Patience is key.

So why does everyone want to back away from conversations about Gun medias next game.

8 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Because to be brutally honest the way they went about this game left most everyone with a bad taste in their mouths.Even before the rights dispute it was months between patches or fixes when it should only be a couple weeks or a month at the most. Who is to say they won't have the same problems with their next project. I myself lost all faith in them.I hate to say that but just my opinion. Their inability to thwart hackers speaks volumes.It is impossible to play online on PC as intended and I'm almost 100% sure the issue isn't going to get fixed.

I've spoken to a lot of people about the game as of late. The responses varied, but many enjoyed the game at some point. A number of them have moved on.

I do feel bad for the PC players. The lot of you got crapped on as far as the hacking is concerned.

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Myself am going to give Gun media a break here.

Think about it, Friday the 13th was Gun media's first game and it was a very small budgeted game crowd funded with just 2 million dollars. Do a bit of homework, and you'll see that F13 was not their first game.

The way i see it is if fans cant support low budget Horror then they dont support The Horror community at all.

Friday the 13th would have never have gotten made into a game at all if it Wasnt for small time Horror companies like Gun media because no other company would have taken a chance on a video game with an old 80s monster like Jason Voorhees.

That may or may not be true. Perhaps this game will inspire other companies to tackle some of the other slasher legends.

SUPPORT YOUR LOW BUDGET HORROR COMPANIES. 

THATS HOW WE HAVE GOOD MOVIES LIKE NEVER HIKE ALONE.

Gun media didnt have millions of dollars to make Friday the 13th like major video game studios.

I believe in showing support for anyone (individual or group) that aspires to contribute to any community they are passionate about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ive been talking to a guy who knows all The Gun media guys and he told me that he worked in the gaming industry and now works in the toy market business.

His name is Adam Bradley Freeman and he told me that Gun media has gotten Kane Hodder to help them Aquire The Halloween license with Blumhouse productions.

Im a HUGE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE FAN And i met Adam Bradley Freeman on A MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE Facebook group as i was discussing how fans should be pushing Mattel to shop Masters Of The Universe to a good gaming studio.

NOW. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT GUN MEDIA IS CREATING A HALLOWEEN VIDEO GAME.

@mattshotcha do you know Adam Bradley Freeman.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I was watching one of Wes’ streams the other day and he was asked a question about securing rights and he mentioned that sometimes the rights holders can get greedy, ultimately ruining a deal. He went on to say this had happened to Gun after they laid out a plan for a game but ultimately the rights holders got greedy. 

So, I asked if this was before or after F13 and interestingly he said after. This leads me to believe that they may have already attempted to make Halloween but couldn’t secure a deal. Also, it would make sense since in January of 2019 Wes was tweeting Blumhouse, Ryan Turek and Jason Blum so perhaps at that point in time he had reached out but ultimately couldn’t secure the rights.

I hope this isn’t the case though because it would be a real shame if Gun couldn’t get Halloween since they would do it real justice.

I KNOW FOR SURE NOW THAT GUN MEDIA IS WORKING ON A HALLOWEEN VIDEO GAME.

I have no idea who that person is.

So, because you met someone on the internet that claims to have worked with Gun in the past, you believe what they tell you to be undisputable truth that a Halloween game is coming?

Dude, if it's going to happen, it will happen. But please wait for Gun to make the announcement before going off the deep end.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

So, because you met someone on the internet that claims to have worked with Gun in the past, you believe what they tell you to be undisputable truth that a Halloween game is coming?

Dude, if it's going to happen, it will happen. But please wait for Gun to make the announcement before going off the deep end.

NOPE. Never said Adam Bradley Freeman worked for Gun media in the past. he just said he knows The Gun media guys.

15 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

NOPE. Never said Adam Bradley Freeman worked for Gun media in the past. he just said he knows The Gun media guys.

Sorry, I misread that. Doesn't change the fact that the information is "not" coming from Gun though.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:32 PM, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

At this point I'm almost hoping the next game isn't Halloween just to spite Strigoi. 

This comment is unnecessary.

You have never had a problem with me before.

What seems to be the problem that has turned you sour against me.

I Cant understand why so many forum members here choose to ignore me or call me names or try to avoid having conversations with me in threads.

I Really wish someone could stand up and not be silent and tell me the truth of what the freaking problem is with me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

This comment is unnecessary.

You have never had a problem with me before.

What seems to be the problem that has turned you sour against me.

I Cant understand why so many forum members here choose to ignore me or call me names or try to avoid having conversations with me in threads.

I Really wish someone could stand up and not be silent and tell me the truth of what the freaking problem is with me.

I'm just playing with you man. I enjoy your presence here it's entertaining. 

• Thanks 1

I know a guy who knows a guy that knew someone.

He suggests it will be a Halloween III: Season of the Witch game since someone else has the rights to a Michael Myers game. 

• Haha 2

How about we just wait until Wes makes an official announcement before we even get too far ahead of ourselves when it comes to expectations of what the game is. If they are even currently developing one in the first place.

4 hours ago, Gummybish said:

How about we just wait until Wes makes an official announcement before we even get too far ahead of ourselves when it comes to expectations of what the game is. If they are even currently developing one in the first place.

Where's the fun in that?

::edited to let everyone know I was being sarcastic::

5 hours ago, Gummybish said:

I need a Halloween the Game tho...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

i wanna play as loomis. i wanna go full loomis on somebody.. anybody! 😂

I need a Halloween game too. Not want, need. 

mostly joking about it being a need…. I’d be happy with any franchise horror game, or even an original property if done well. 

@Strigoi Who is the guy that told you that? How you got that kind of contact? Why should we trust on him more than on the own Gun Media? For people to believe on your stuff you need to also provide detailed proof. If you do that, you can be sure I will be the first one supporting your posts cuz I'm really excited for a Halloween game.

17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

mostly joking about it being a need…. I’d be happy with any franchise horror game, or even an original property if done well. 

I wish i was joking....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Carlso said:

@Strigoi Who is the guy that told you that? How you got that kind of contact? Why should we trust on him more than on the own Gun Media? For people to believe on your stuff you need to also provide detailed proof. If you do that, you can be sure I will be the first one supporting your posts cuz I'm really excited for a Halloween game.

Well the guy who told me this Adam Bradely Freeman it says on his facebook that he used to work for Sony and he was a game programmer.

This guy knew alot of inside information about toys and video games.

He Adam Bradley Freeman told me that he knows some of The Gunmedia guys and that he knows for sure that They are working on a Halloween video game.

He said that Kane Hodder was helping them aquire the license for a Halloween video game with Blumhouse productions.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 4:43 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm with you on that one.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:55 PM, glowing ooze said:

i wanna play as loomis. i wanna go full loomis on somebody.. anybody! 😂

I'd love to play as Laurie.

On 7/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Any franchise with a decent game at this point would be welcome.

@Strigoi, any chance said conversation was documented?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I'm with you on that one.

I'd love to play as Laurie.

Any franchise with a decent game at this point would be welcome.

@Strigoi, any chance said conversation was documented?

The Conversation i had with Adam Bradley Freeman was in This Masters Of The Universe Facebook group.

I Made a Thread in this Masters Of The Universe group about There needs to be a Masters of The Universe video game under my facebook name Frank Koldun.Frank is my middle name.

Look up Frank Koldun in this Masters of The Universe Facebook group.

Also look up Adam Bradley Freeman.

heres the link.     https://www.facebook.com/groups/motuclassic/?multi_permalinks=6401346909890984&notif_id=1625804194962877&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif    

On 7/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, Strigoi said:

Let's not spread rumors and state them as fact. While I understand that the conversation about what is next can be a fun conversation, stating things as fact is something else. Also, just because you may know someone, it does not mean they have any insight into what is going on within Gun Media. Also as stated above, Matt does not know who you have mentioned so probably a good idea to take things you see or hear on the internet about guns next project with a large grain of salt and wait for official word from Gun when any such information on Guns next project can be shared. 

11 hours ago, JPops said:

Let's not spread rumors and state them as fact. While I understand that the conversation about what is next can be a fun conversation, stating things as fact is something else. Also, just because you may know someone, it does not mean they have any insight into what is going on within Gun Media. Also as stated above, Matt does not know who you have mentioned so probably a good idea to take things you see or hear on the internet about guns next project with a large grain of salt and wait for official word from Gun when any such information on Guns next project can be shared. 

Ok. i understand.

I Dont want to get banned from the forums again.

I Dont want to spread rumors and cause problems.

I Understand that you want me to STOP With this conversation.

I Want to follow the rules and be welcomed back to Gun media's next game forum.

Please give me another chance.

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Understand that you want me to STOP With this conversation.

Darrin, 

It's fine to talk about it. However let's discontinue the narrative. "I know 100% because so and so said so." That is all, nothing more.