On 3/2/2021 at 5:06 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Taking that as a compliment 😎

I doubt they'll do anything that could potentially make their franchise look bad. 

👍👍

Honestly I don't think Halloween is going to be their next Horror game. Could be wrong on that but it just doesn't sound like it. If it is, why would they have Kane Hodder do mocap for it?

Notice Kane said "Horror franchise." He didn't say anything about "big horror franchise." I'd bet my last dollar that it's either Hatchet or possibly Texas Chainsaw if it's actually a "big" franchise. 

Ill tell you what, 

If Guns next video game is Halloween then i will do an irish jig and a couple of cart wheels.

I Still think that this old dev Wes Keltner wont dissapoint.

If its Texas chainsaw until they get Halloween then it wont be that bad.

Im hoping for an announcement from Gun media about the new game sometime near July.

What kind of DLC Costumes would you want if its a Halloween game.

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Ill tell you what, 

If Guns next video game is Halloween then i will do an irish jig and a couple of cart wheels.

I Still think that this old dev Wes Keltner wont dissapoint.

If its Texas chainsaw until they get Halloween then it wont be that bad.

Im hoping for an announcement from Gun media about the new game sometime near July.

What kind of DLC Costumes would you want if its a Halloween game.

If they make a Halloween game and use Kane Hodder for Michael Myers mocap they're going to have a lot of pissed off fans. From the sound of it, whatever it was it was scrapped anyway...

On 3/25/2021 at 11:28 PM, Somethin Cool said:

If they make a Halloween game and use Kane Hodder for Michael Myers mocap they're going to have a lot of pissed off fans. From the sound of it, whatever it was it was scrapped anyway...

When a Halloween game is Announced most of you will here me say i told you so.

I Just wish the Gunmedia guys would have listened to us fans and forum members as to what kind of deluxe editions and dlcs packages that we want.

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Just wish the Gunmedia guys would have listened to us fans and forum members as to what kind of deluxe editions and dlcs packages that we want.

Just because it was "leaked" in an F13 FB group doesn't mean it's true. But still if it's true, and they used Hodder for the Myers mocap, then it'll never be the fan favorite that F13 is.

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Just because it was "leaked" in an F13 FB group doesn't mean it's true. But still if it's true, and they used Hodder for the Myers mocap, then it'll never be the fan favorite that F13 is.

Your right in a f13th facebook group a guy from Kentucky said that he knows the people that are doing the packaging and it is Halloween.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I was watching one of Wes’ streams the other day and he was asked a question about securing rights and he mentioned that sometimes the rights holders can get greedy, ultimately ruining a deal. He went on to say this had happened to Gun after they laid out a plan for a game but ultimately the rights holders got greedy. 

So, I asked if this was before or after F13 and interestingly he said after. This leads me to believe that they may have already attempted to make Halloween but couldn’t secure a deal. Also, it would make sense since in January of 2019 Wes was tweeting Blumhouse, Ryan Turek and Jason Blum so perhaps at that point in time he had reached out but ultimately couldn’t secure the rights.

I hope this isn’t the case though because it would be a real shame if Gun couldn’t get Halloween since they would do it real justice.

Im hearing promising things about a Gun media Halloween game.

On 4/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, Strigoi said:

Im hearing promising things about a Gun media Halloween game.

Truly? Thank you for letting me know!

On 4/11/2021 at 4:31 PM, Strigoi said:

A game needs to be released before we worry about deluxe editions or DLC for the game.