Mr Unlucky

How long have you survived 1v1 against Jason?

Hi everyone, I tend to be that player who stays well clear of Jason and avoids the noisy groups of other players. Usually I tend to get killed by Jason when I am last one left, when there is no escape route and plenty of time on the clock to go. However I just played a match with a competent Jason player. He placed traps on the cars, took out the power for the phone and killed all other 5 players by halfway through the timer. As I was away from the other players I ended up last one left (no Tommy in game). I have been playing as Tiffany for some time to try and get the unlikely final girl achievement, but typically I either got killed or more than one escaped. Anyway I found myself with 9 minutes on the clock with Jason on my heels, so I ducked and dived into all the cabins as you do. I got lucky by having spray and two pocket knives which helped and managed to get a rifle and flare gun. Every second I drained the stamina bar further and spent a lot of time hardly being able to see as I was petrified. In the end I just had to hide against doorways and wait for Jason to walk by, then leg it a little further and repeat. Somehow I managed to last those 9 minutes and got the achievement. The other player later complemented me on how lucky I was at dodging him at the last moment, he was playing Jason part 3. As someone who doesn't like to confront Jason head to head I was a little on edge during those 9 long minutes. How long have you survived 1v1 against a good Jason player?

How I felt moments later surviving Jason as bikini wearing Tiffany...

-Also see if you can spot Chad in the video he's bound to be there somewhere!

My two personal favorites were a ten plus minute chase as a sweater-clad AJ. The attempted Jason Kill went south, and Jason appeared to take it personally. I had his undivided attention the rest of the match. Wound up outlasting him the twenty and didn't have to use either of my two pocket knives. I don't use A.J. often, and stealth perks don't mean much with Jason up your butthole, so I was proud of that one. My other favorite was a nine minute runaround as Lachappa. Jason decided to tunnel me for the first half of the match. He finally got me once he went into rage but the damage had already been done. It was hilarious listening to how legitimately pissed off he was that it took him so long to run down my fat ass, which is kind of the point to begin with. Everyone expects to get run around or trolled by Vanessa, Chad, etc... Nobody expects Lachappa to own their ass. 

• Like 1

I was Jenny on crystal small. Jason was a high level part 8.  Can t really say he was a good jason, just high level.  He must have been teaming too.  He spawned on me and stayed on me while 4 seater got fixed and dipped.  Two seater also got fixed but i had the keys and he woud not leave me. Finally after running him around he finally leaves me to go kill someone else.  I finally have time to go to the 2 seater and took a tiff with me.  When I checked the time there was 6 minutes left.  He was on me for about 12 to 13 minutes.  Like i said not really a good Jason but he did have weapon swap should have known better.

The full 20 minutes. Well minus the few seconds it took him to morph on me at the start of the match. Some Jason's aren't too smart...

I've survived for well over 10 minutes with Jason focused on just me, it makes my day when I can waste Jason's time and smack him around a bit too. My favorite thing is when I distract Jason for a ton of time before dying only to come back as Tommy. I actually had one Jason rage quit after I started messing with him again after returning as Tommy Jarvis 😂.  He spent 10 minutes tunneling me only for me to come back just in time to save my friend, he chased me for maybe 20 more seconds before giving up. 

I played a 1 v 1 match with a potato Jason and survived the entire 20mins.  Considering how crappy the Jason was I don't view it as some great accomplishment. lol

Edited to add:  The easiest Jasons to run out the clock on are the slashing Jasons.  As long as you keep your stamina in check, if a Jason only slashes it's pretty easy to avoid getting killed, even with a low stam/speed counselor.

as in, jason focuses on me? never counted. usually i draw him to other counselors so he goes for them while i ninja my way to safety.