Sign in to follow this  
Daneasaur

Think we'll ever get offline saves?

With the advent of ps5 and xsx, I've grown more worried that my PS4 copy of the game will not have offline playability. I recall a day when my internet was down and the game wouldn't even start because "cannot connect to servers" despite all I wanted to do was play solo play vs Bots.

Despite some of my sour tones in regard to this game, I enjoy it as there was a lot of passion poured into this. I want to be able to turn the game on and play it, accessing the Virtual Cabin and playing vs Bots and doing the single player challenges and I don't want all this to go up in smoke just because there was no offline profile save made.

@Daneasaur, we've been told that the login server is not being shut down anytime soon. Many people (myself included) are hoping for an offline profile to be implemented when that server is eventually shut down. Cross your fingers.

• Like 5

On 12/30/2020 at 12:50 AM, Fair Play said:

@Daneasaur, we've been told that the login server is not being shut down anytime soon. Many people (myself included) are hoping for an offline profile to be implemented when that server is eventually shut down. Cross your fingers.

That is indeed good to know, though as stated, I'm worried about the login servers in the long run. It would have been a nice thing to have a while back for those times the net was down.