TimDuke 01

Hackers,Hackers EVERYWHERE! PC

I'm about done with this game on PC.It's become a hackers paradise and nothing is being done about it.JKB is a total waste of time now.They were questionable before the final patch but now ? Forget it. There are at least 2 hackers taking over.I'll try and explain it best I can because it's a total  cluster F_CK.They can take over a lobby seemingly whether they are host or not.There are like 50 players in 1 match and they can teleport the entire lobby into 1 spot and all hell breaks loose there are multiple Jasons ,friendly fire works only for the hackers and they have super speed. Hard to explain.. I'm going to 1 time break forum rules and post a video not going to block out players gamer tags,they constantly change them anyway thinking they won't get caught or banned. Really don't care anymore if I get a slap on the wrist by 1 of the admins.

That looks hilarious fun for about 1 game, never seen anything like that. Then again I don't have a gaming computer, don't think we have hackers on console well not on xbox so far. Was the music in game as well? I think Jason was outmatched by that chaos spawn of mutant counsellor bodies all arms and legs. Could get worse imagine if those hackers worked out how to take total control of each person it could end up as a 50 player emote dance off!

Yeah me and another person posted about this in the recent patch thread.

Seems to be getting crazier and crazier. My only guess is they don't believe Gun will do anything about it.

Two things.

1. We all know they won't be around because holidays.

2. Its a new year coming, they have a new game to hype and get people excited with that see nothing wrong here or look the other way and if the track record is any indication...these issues we see here with hackers seemingly able to alter the game at will is something we will see again in the next game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

LOL.  Its like they were shooting clay pigeons.  Ehh sucks.  At one time this game was amazing a few years ago .  Sad what has happened 

This game was obviously programmed cheaply.

there should have been protection against hacks.

Mods like a combination of Uber Jason and Savini Jason should have been officially added.

Pamela Voorhees

Camp Forest Green campgrounds with Sheriff station and huge cemetery should have been added.

Shepherds House with party house and barn should have been added.

Official mods from and designed by the game company.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:27 PM, Mr Unlucky said:

That looks hilarious fun for about 1 game, never seen anything like that. Then again I don't have a gaming computer, don't think we have hackers on console well not on xbox so far. Was the music in game as well? I think Jason was outmatched by that chaos spawn of mutant counsellor bodies all arms and legs. Could get worse imagine if those hackers worked out how to take total control of each person it could end up as a 50 player emote dance off!

It wouldn't surprise me if that was in the works at the moment.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, tyrant666 said:

Yeah me and another person posted about this in the recent patch thread.

Seems to be getting crazier and crazier. My only guess is they don't believe Gun will do anything about it.

At this point, I don't see much potential for things to get better.

7 hours ago, DorianRo said:

LOL.  Its like they were shooting clay pigeons.  Ehh sucks.  At one time this game was amazing a few years ago .  Sad what has happened 

All things (good or bad) come to an end eventually.

• Like 4

1st game of the day, traps coming out of I don't know or, with a Jasonp9/pitchfork.

GG

16 minutes ago, Mayday said:

1st game of the day, traps coming out of I don't know or, with a Jasonp9/pitchfork.

GG

Funny.

Sad, but funny.

• Haha 1

Hey @tyrant666 if you wanna laugh some more    
Someone put a double door in the cabin and ...   🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2