Sign in to follow this  
Mr Unlucky

Which councillor do you prefer to play as?

Hi I'm new to the game and this forum, so this has probably been done before. Who's your favourite councillor to play as? Do you play them because their stats are ideal for your playstyle? Or do you just prefer the character for who they are? I just thought it would be interesting to see how people play the game, whether you have a strategy or as I see it in some games just a free-for-all of chaos and Vanessa's! 😆 

While all are useful in certain situations, Chappa or Debs are my mains. Given the right perks while not meant for fighting, they can hold their own in the right hands. Both can fix objectives, Debs can be a sweater girl and Chappa if played right can keep a Jason fixated on them while other things are getting done. 

🙃˙ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I🙃

You might want to check out my counselor tier list:  http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28510-my-counselor-tier-list/

Hello!
I play for Vanessa Jones, sometimes for Deborah. I recommend playing as Vanessa.
In general, you didn't have to create this topic for this.