Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Happy Holidays 2020

Everyone left in camp, enjoy this holiday season.

The same applies to those passing through.

• Thanks 5

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Definitely a different experience this year with the whole pandemic thing going on. We were able to spend time with family, but through video chat. Hopefully next year will be back to normal. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Definitely a different experience this year with the whole pandemic thing going on. We were able to spend time with family, but through video chat. Hopefully next year will be back to normal. 

Same here buddy fingers crossed that this distancing thing becomes a distant memory in 2021

I also hope you all had a good Christmas and hopefully it will be a good new year as well. We've still got a way to go before we're back to normality but things will improve with the vaccine slowly rolling out. It's certainly been a different Christmas for me, working a night shift for 2 weeks to Christmas eve, then finding out that the rules changed on social gatherings ruining family plans. It wouldn't surprise me if I spend the rest of my Christmas holiday in a news years lockdown with this new covid variant spreading like wildfire. 

Follow Jason's example -  wear a mask!