Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Jason Kills Bugs going away after January 1st?

I  read either on Facebook or Steam discussion board that Jason Kills Bugs will no longer work after the 1st of the year. Is there any truth to this? If so then they might as well make the game free to play because hackers are running wild on PC version, I may have to switch to PS4 if this is the case. I don't think many have hacked the console versions.

14 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I  read either on Facebook or Steam discussion board that Jason Kills Bugs will no longer work after the 1st of the year. Is there any truth to this? If so then they might as well make the game free to play because hackers are running wild on PC version, I may have to switch to PS4 if this is the case. I don't think many have hacked the console versions.

@mattshotcha?

I figured it wasn't true,don't know where they get these rumors from. However Matt you need to get that department on it's toes as I've submitted a few videos and only 1 person has received a ban out of the 3 people I've caught. about to upload another to YouTube. All players having un-selectable characters as either their Jason or counselor. Mostly Uber/Jason X but the one had their counselor as Tommy Jarvis.

It amazes me that people still spread false info on the other social media platforms.

It's good to hear JKB isn't quite done yet.

• Like 2