Sign in to follow this  
Carlso

F13 the Game THE ULTIMATE GUIDE

Soon this forum will blocked, and alongside with it, all of the opportunities for new players to ask questions about anything they don't understand.
But it doesn't matter. My nick was actually xX_Sn1P3rW0lf_Xx and I am a pro player that one multiple F13 tournaments, including the F13 Russia eSport 2018 Online, both as Jason as well as counselor.
On this guide, I will be talling exactly how to make this game seem it is ez peez.
Remember, don't question it. Just do what I am telling, otherwise you will lose.

COUNSELOR
1) To start off, Lachappa is obviously the best counselor. He is the most powerful counelor in terms of fighting and distracting Jason. Don't bother with his 10 repair, because he is soo broken that is more worthy to fight Jason then repairing objectives.
2) If you fail with Lachappa, do not worry, because there is a mechanic of this game specialized on distracting Jason: the boat. The boat has a retarded amount of speed, so Jasons like part 8 or part 7 don't have a chance. Don't live with it, use it to distract Jason.
3) Car: it is useless. Too slow, if you try it, you will ended up dying. Your best bet is to drive it to the lake and try to use it as a boat, as the boat is a superior distraction tool.
4) Perks: don't get fooled by the lies spitted by noobs here in this forum. The best perks are "Escape Artist" "Heavy Slipper" and obviously "Grinder".
5) Strategy: Run in a straight line. Hell, a f'ing psycho is chasing you, and more do you think you should do?
6) Transportation: taking a swim in the lake is the better option, always. Use and abuse them.

JASON
1) Slashing is shit. Never slash, just grab.
2) Throwing knives: the breaking window animation is too slow. Luckily, you have those things, so you can use them to break the windows. As I said before, slashing is trash, and because those things are basically a ranged slash, they are worthless when used to damage counselors.
3) Sense: Never use it outside of a cabin.
4) Shift: It is shit. Don't use it.
5) Morph: Basically a better shift. Use it so you can catch counselors as they run.
6) Stalk: The best use for this one is to always activate them before you are about to break down a barricaded door.
7) Don't trap objectives. Invest your traps on something more useful, like bridges and electrical boxes.

Cool tips

1) Stick is undeniably the worst weapon. However, there is a 1% chance of spawning a stick that can 1-hit unmask Jaosn and stun him even after Rage.
2) The shotgun deals more damage if you aim at Jason's feet.
3) The flaregun is the best weapon to stun Jason after rage, but only if you fire it from up close.
4) If you crouch on the exact right timing, Jason can't grab you.
5) After getting shot by the police 20 times, their ammo will end, and Jason will be able to kill all of the cops, removing an escape option from the counselors.

This is it. Do it and you will probably become #1, since I am going to retire soon, and there will not be many F13 players in the future.

C ya 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Carlso said:

My nick was actually xX_Sn1P3rW0lf_Xx and I am a pro player that one multiple F13 tournaments, including the F13 Russia eSport 2018 Online, both as Jason as well as counselor.

A "pro player" who can't tell the difference between 'one' and 'won' is NOT a pro player.