Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Over sized weapon glitch

That glitch is mostly harmless and pretty funny when it accidentally happens. I would rather them focus on more game breaking bugs.

6 hours ago, Rabid-child said:

That glitch is mostly harmless and pretty funny when it accidentally happens. I would rather them focus on more game breaking bugs.

Its not harmless it gives away location and ruins the game.

dude i was playing a few weeks ago & i came a cross a big ass pipe or somethin so im like ha ha ha sweet..... then i seen another... and another... & before i knew it, the camp was filled with HUGE shit everywhere.. i had a good laugh as that match progressed! i dont really care, its really only guilty of being hilarious. much like a good @Strigoi post. GGs MF

On 12/9/2020 at 7:07 PM, Rabid-child said:

As would I and many others. Given that this was the "final" patch, I don't see much else changing with this game.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:59 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That's still a thing????

Sadly, yes.

• Like 1

This is a pretty serious glitch because with large weapons, counsellors can hit Jason from distance safely without running the risk of being grabbed/slashed.

• Like 1