Sign in to follow this  
SmasherOnline40

Do you think Gun Media should start a fundraiser after the lawsuit to help bring F13 The Game back to life?

As we’ve known for a long time that F13 will never get content again in the future, even after the lawsuit between Victor Miller and Sean Cunningham. However, I think Gun Media should launch a fundraiser to help support the studio to continue supporting this game for new game content once the lawsuit finishes and if they can negotiate with the copyright holder of the F13 rights. I feel we as a community should help them either make a second game of F13 franchise or keep supporting the current one and add a whole bunch of new content to bring back players. Just recently, the dedicated servers were shutdown and I think it might’ve been a financial move to minimise how much money is being put into this game. 

I think this is Gun Media’s most successful game and what ever they’re planning next for their upcoming title/game, let’s hope it’s good and fun like f13 the game. I wish the best for Gun Media and I hope the fans can continue playing F13 The Game and Gun Media’s upcoming title. 

There's been threads like this one before I'm afraid. As much as some people hope for new stuff or servers to stay up longer, Gun has said that it's not happening.