Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Removal of Online Multiplayer.

It Might be better and cooler if Gun Media would put some money towards offline bots.

Too many trolls and troublemakers are online trying to force gun media into making more patches.

Expanding offline bots to play as counselor or Jason is the best option.

Smarter offline bot counselors.

I Know that Wes Keltner said that Gun medias main focus is Online Multiplayer games.

But its the trolls and Hackers that are Ruining the option to still Run online matches.

• Haha 1

If nothing else, future developers can learn from this game and offer offline experiences from a counselor's point of view.

I think it would be nice to have a story based game playing as a counselor. Think Until Dawn mixed with Resident Evil 7, and this game.

• Like 4

making offline bots a actual threat.

offline bots need to be able to get sweater and demask Jason.

17 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

If nothing else, future developers can learn from this game and offer offline experiences from a counselor's point of view.

I think it would be nice to have a story based game playing as a counselor. Think Until Dawn mixed with Resident Evil 7, and this game.

Or have it both ways with both a  VR/Third Person for both Jason/Counselors having each decision and or action creating a more determined ending.