Sign in to follow this  
xXAXONXx

game is unplayable!!

ok i dont trying to bother someone or something. This game is no more playable!, since servers shot down!, today i wanted to play 1 damn game, 1!, and i couldnt!, i was looking for room, and all i get are lobbies with 210ms or more!; people playing with very high ping hosting servers, too much guys with very high ping playing and only very few players with good ping 150 or less, i went lobby by lobby, then i find a good lobby with 100ms ping, was a noob guy level 5 the game was about to start but before the screen of players loading in the map selected, a message appeared saying yoube kicked or something, i found the same dude in another lobby with high ping and he told me he didnt clsoed the lobby, and his internet is very good, i was MORE THAN 46 MINUTES trying to play a 1 damn game!, this is not possible!, there are no people with good ping since servers closed!; i am not the only one, i got 2 or 3 friends in the same region as me and say the same!, this game is not playable more in Peru and Argentina!, i got 3 times lobby, and only 2 guys joined my lobby, i was like 5 minutes in a my lobbies, no one enters why???, this cant beeee, servers must stay up again, game is unplayable, dont tell me that the servers are hard to get up or law etc etc, i dont care I PAYED for this game and cant play??, this is a scam, get servers up again or give me my money back!...

• Thanks 1

Yeah this game shouldn't be allowed to be sold anymore because its pretty much false advertising now. Or at the very least there needs to be a big warning explaining the stat of the game. Almost all the advertising they use is from the online mode which doesnt exists now. They never did anything for the offline support so we are all left with a dead broken game. Oh well I did my part trying to warn people on steam with my review years ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Things change as do the times, and nothing lasts forever. Servers are expensive.

The game is still playable and you're still getting what you paid for. Whether the host is up to hosting the game with decent latency is out of anyone's hands but theirs.

Dedicated servers will not be returning.

• Haha 1