I already wrote on this forum about unblocking, but it was never removed. And now 1250+ days have passed, I want to ask again. Please remove the game block

my Steam account - https://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/

• Haha 1

If you received a ban, it was for good reason and it must have been pretty obvious on video evidence or if you used a 3rd party cheat program like a lag switcher and it got detected. I let my stepson have access to my Steam library via family share and he used a lag switching program which ended up not only him getting banned but myself as well because I am responsible for anyone who I allow access to my Steam games. I had to create a whole new account and buy the game again and start from scratch.That is probably your only option too.

6 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

If you received a ban, it was for good reason and it must have been pretty obvious on video evidence or if you used a 3rd party cheat program like a lag switcher and it got detected. I let my stepson have access to my Steam library via family share and he used a lag switching program which ended up not only him getting banned but myself as well because I am responsible for anyone who I allow access to my Steam games. I had to create a whole new account and buy the game again and start from scratch.That is probably your only option too.

I used a macro to keep the match. But video proof has been removed

Most if any macro progams are NOT detected by EAC and it is nearly impossible to prove if someone is using one especially on the E key. It is humanly possible to be as fast as most macros,there are plenty of You tubes to prove this. They sell custom mice with  macro buttons now, I know people are using these now. Doesn't matter if the video is gone off You Tube or where ever it was as long as JKB saw it before it got removed. What ever you were doing must have been pretty obvious or you wouldn't have been banned. If it was just getting out of grabs quickly due to the macro I'd say you may have a case especially when you can buy turbo controllers or special mice that can do the same thing.The terms of service says 3rd party software but NOTHING about hardware like special mice or controllers. As I said you MAY have a case. Game is only 15$ now anyway,just create a brand new Steam account with a new E mail address and buy the game again and start at ground zero.It probably be easier than debating with support.

13 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Most if any macro progams are NOT detected by EAC and it is nearly impossible to prove if someone is using one especially on the E key. It is humanly possible to be as fast as most macros,there are plenty of You tubes to prove this. They sell custom mice with  macro buttons now, I know people are using these now. Doesn't matter if the video is gone off You Tube or where ever it was as long as JKB saw it before it got removed. What ever you were doing must have been pretty obvious or you wouldn't have been banned. If it was just getting out of grabs quickly due to the macro I'd say you may have a case especially when you can buy turbo controllers or special mice that can do the same thing.The terms of service says 3rd party software but NOTHING about hardware like special mice or controllers. As I said you MAY have a case. Game is only 15$ now anyway,just create a brand new Steam account with a new E mail address and buy the game again and start at ground zero.It probably be easier than debating with support.

It is fundamentally important for me to remove the lock, I may not even play the game. I'm worried about the red inscription in the profile

7 hours ago, ovmise said:

It is fundamentally important for me to remove the lock, I may not even play the game. I'm worried about the red inscription in the profile

That won't matter with a new Steam account. I had to do it  due to my stepson. Once you have a brand new Steam account there will be no bans what so ever on that new account.Just buy the game again.I know it will suck with no weapon swap or no perks and have to earn all your badges and stuff but...

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

That won't matter with a new Steam account. I had to do it  due to my stepson. Once you have a brand new Steam account there will be no bans what so ever on that new account.Just buy the game again.I know it will suck with no weapon swap or no perks and have to earn all your badges and stuff but...

I invested too much in my account to change it)

2 hours ago, ovmise said:

I invested too much in my account to change it)

Well you are only going to use the new account to buy and play F13 and nothing else. You can still use your original account to play anything else you may have in your library.You probably aren't getting that ban removed regardless.

@ovmise

Let me know if this is correct:

- You used a macro to keep your counselor/jason moving so you wouldn't get kicked from the lobby for being AFK.

- You used the macro just so you could get the 1000 matches played achievement without having to actually play the game.

- While you were AFK and your macro was running, you got selected to be Jason and it became much more obvious to others in the lobby that you were cheating and weren't actually playing the game.

- You got reported and banned.

- 2 Years later you are still banned and you want the ban lifted because your Steam account has a "Red inscription" on it which lets everyone else know you got banned for cheating.

So basically you cheated at a game you don't even play (ruining the matches for anyone stuck in the lobby with you), just so you could get a stupid achievement for a game you don't actually play.  And now you are banned and stuck with a "red inscription" because you cheated at a game you don't even play? 🤣😅😂

That is absolutely fantastic and I hope they keep you banned.  That's some funny sh*t.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

From my understanding, bans are permanent. People should know to not cheat if they value their accounts.

This isn't the place to discuss it either.