Sign in to follow this  

What does the archery range do?  I don't think I have ever seen any items there.  Is there a fun kill or what???

Do you mean on the Single Player Challenge, Strip Poker?

If you do, there’s a kill on Debra, you have to wait till she leaves the card game and goes to her own cabin. You approach her cabin and there will be a scream in the distance. Debra gets scared and will go for a walk pasted the bathrooms (if you have thrown AJ through a window Debra can see she’ll freak out and you may miss the archery kill). Debra will turn at the bathroom and head across the target side of the archery range, if your Jason is by the bow and arrows set up, you’ll get a prompt. 
It’s a very satisfying kill.  

In the regular game, you can find a health spray normally by the archery range on the Crystal Lake map, by the outhouses. The mini archery range on the other map, by the road, can have a shotgun (or used too, been awhile since I used it).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The mini archery range on the other map, by the road, can have a shotgun (or used too, been awhile since I used it).

It's on Packanack. It's also a spawn spot for a pocket knife sometimes and can have a health spray at the very back of it near the targets and hay stacks. The range only appears on the map style that has Jason's shack at the top of the map above one of the cars.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It's on Packanack. It's also a spawn spot for a pocket knife sometimes and can have a health spray at the very back of it near the targets and hay stacks. The range only appears on the map style that has Jason's shack at the top of the map above one of the cars.

I always find a shotgun there too. 

• Like 1