Sign in to follow this  
AngliNex

This isn't over - Join me

The ability to find a party maybe be getting turned off "In-game" but that doesn't mean you can't keep playing and it doesn't mean you can't find a party.  I know that people have small groups of friends they play with and probably think that is enough but how often do you actually get together?  Do you have a full lobby twice a week or are you lucky to get 6 of them once every other week?  In stead of there being 50 small groups of 10-12 people who's schedules almost never align, consolidate!!  Join me!  One big group of 100+ people is going to have better odds of actually getting full lobbies going.

If your in a group or have no group at all then please... join me.  I have a place for you all and if we can get enough people then the party never needs to stop.  I love this game and want to help the F13 community stay alive.  "Lets save the game so we can kill each other."

Discord: https://discord.gg/FEzMPT4

• Like 1

I play this game actively every day, in the new system, the only thing I want in my players is the chamber founders, please don't leave before the match is over, because the chamber founder will kick everyone out. Hoping to meet in the game.

4 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

By the way, the game is not dead, it will continue to be played online, I hope the number of active players will not decrease.

Returning to peer to peer is a death sentence to this game. Everyone will realize it, be it sooner or later.

5 hours ago, Carlso said:

Returning to peer to peer is a death sentence to this game. Everyone will realize it, be it sooner or later.

Not if enough of us can gather in one unified location.  A strong community can keep this ship afloat. 

13 hours ago, Carlso said:

P2P will run certain players away. Others will stick around for a while. Some will play until it can't be played anymore.

Other games will come along, and pull players away. Things aren't over just yet.