Jump to content
PackASnack_Lodge

list any issues found from the "Final" patch

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

As the title says, once the final patch drops if you find any new bugs/glitches etc... List em below

Is that really going to help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd imagine whatever they've actually fixed with this patch will be the end of the line unless there's something completely broken like super shift and the x prompt problem from a few patches ago. All the little things, assuming there are any, will most likely go unnoticed til after it's too late.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Actually yes, if new.issues arise Matt said they will deal with them.

It all depends on the issue. If a new issue arises and it's not too much trouble to fix, they'll probably fix it.

17 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'd imagine whatever they've actually fixed with this patch will be the end of the line unless there's something completely broken like super shift and the x prompt problem from a few patches ago. All the little things, assuming there are any, will most likely go unnoticed til after it's too late.

There will probably be one or two unintended issues that arise due to the patch. I hope not, but I'm prepared if it should happen.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

It all depends on the issue. If a new issue arises and it's not too much trouble to fix, they'll probably fix it.

There will probably be one or two unintended issues that arise due to the patch. I hope not, but I'm prepared if it should happen.

🤔

This was more of a problem before BlackTower took over. I don't think I can remember any new issues since super shift. And that was probably nothing more than a setting they forgot to change back to default after testing something.

Most glitches have been there since day one. Sometimes it just takes awhile to find them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

🤔

This was more of a problem before BlackTower took over. I don't think I can remember any new issues since super shift. And that was probably nothing more than a setting they forgot to change back to default after testing something.

Most glitches have been there since day one. Sometimes it just takes awhile to find them.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

Lots of interaction locking when you use combat stance block. Once you come out of it you can't swing or grab until you use shift or morph

Can you elaborate on this, because I've not seen any other reports, so more details would help us identify the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Can you elaborate on this, because I've not seen any other reports, so more details would help us identify the issue.

What happens is i will go into combat stance as Jason and use block to avoid hits and when i go out of combat stance i cannot grab or swing my weapon. In order to break the interaction lock i have to either use morph or shift and then i can grab or attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

What happens is i will go into combat stance as Jason and use block to avoid hits and when i go out of combat stance i cannot grab or swing my weapon. In order to break the interaction lock i have to either use morph or shift and then i can grab or attack.

Is it persistent or a once in a while situation? I've personally tested this since your report and do not see this behavior. Weapon swinging, picking up throwing knives, grabs, all worked.

 

8 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Has anyone tested if you are safe to use firecrackers when they are beside your PK in your inventory now? 

This is a listed fix, though I think you're asking the player base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattshotcha said:

Is it persistent or a once in a while situation? I've personally tested this since your report and do not see this behavior. Weapon swinging, picking up throwing knives, grabs, all worked.

It has happened every round, ping was in 80ms-100ms range so it wasn't a high ping situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

It has happened every round, ping was in 80ms-100ms range so it wasn't a high ping situation.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for reports.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I tested the firecacker/PK glitch and it seems it is partly fixed.  Tried it twice and didnt lose my PK.  But when I had 2 friecrackers it still throws both when you use one.

Good enuf for me i guess lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed random bursts of lag.

A couple of times bots got stuck in place like they blacked out after running for a bit. I haven't found a commonality in that yet.

The game crashed on me only once so far.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Games are frozen without the host closing. It already happened to me 4 times. Two times being a host and two times with a friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oh boy I haven't had any issues on PS4 (yet!)

Luck is on your side, for now. Enjoy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...