After Tuesday's patch, how frequently will you play this game?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. After Tuesday's patch, how frequently will you play this game?

• A lot more
    • A bit more
    • About the same amount
    • A bit less
    • A lot less
    • I'll be done
    • Unsure

1 hour ago, gmintz09 said:

Well at this point, I can’t even play properly with the P2P servers. Even as host my game is still laggy as hell and my internet is actually very good. I don’t really ever see ping rates below 100 anymore (mine was a consistent 60-70ms before all this). Now no matter the host I’m consistently 150-250 or more. As host, others seem to have 150 or less but my game is so unplayable that my ping (which I can’t see as host) has to be 350-500 at least. The frame rate is like 2fps 😂 Playing as Jason is also very difficult in my experience now. Grabs are even worse than before and forget throwing knives. By the time the game registers to throw the knife, the counselor is long gone. 🙄

You can't see ping as host, because you don't have ping as host, because you're host. Xbox by any chance? I hear frame rates are ass on Xbox....

Somehow playing quick play I loaded into a lobby with custom rules like a private match.

Summer of Heat is no longer the default song on the radio. Seems to be "live before I die" now

Rain really messed with the frame rate, much worse than before.

I voted a lot less. What’s sad is I just started getting back into this game not too long ago and was playing regularly after not playing it at all for months. I’m glad I got to enjoy its final moments because after playing this game tonight I can see it’s going to go downhill. 

My experience tonight: on Xbox the game performs worse on p2p vs Dedicated Servers, hosts kept quitting, there was worse lag+fps, loading times take forever, game randomly froze 3 times, and to top it all off one game I dealt with teamers. Yeah I might just take this game to the barn and shoot it..... sadly. 

25 minutes ago, Rabid-child said:

Somehow playing quick play I loaded into a lobby with custom rules like a private match.

Rain really messed with the frame rate, much worse than before.

You mean you loaded in and saw the red mask icon next to one of the players?

That's just a visual glitch that happens when someone is set to Jason in private match, then leaves to join quick play.

23 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

My experience tonight: on Xbox the game performs worse on p2p vs Dedicated Servers, hosts kept quitting, there was worse lag+fps, loading times take forever, game randomly froze 3 times, and to top it all off one game I dealt with teamers. Yeah I might just take this game to the barn and shoot it..... sadly. 

It barely performed on Xbox on a good day.

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It barely performed on Xbox on a good day.

While it didn’t perform great it was at least playable lol 

Man, back in 2018 I was very frustrated when the lawsuit thing began, so I uninstalled the game. After some months, I came back because of nostalgia. I think the same will happen. Currently, I am very disappointed and I feel like uninstalling, however, I am afraid that when I come back for the nostalgia, I will be the only one playing this game...

3 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

You can't see ping as host, because you don't have ping as host, because you're host. Xbox by any chance? I hear frame rates are ass on Xbox....

Yeah, Xbox. Frame rates post dedicated servers are ass, this is true. 

11 hours ago, Carlso said:

Man, back in 2018 I was very frustrated when the lawsuit thing began, so I uninstalled the game. After some months, I came back because of nostalgia. I think the same will happen. Currently, I am very disappointed and I feel like uninstalling, however, I am afraid that when I come back for the nostalgia, I will be the only one playing this game...

You won't be the only one playing.

4 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Still gonna play!

Me too.

• Like 2

Yo dire a¡¡¡ ADIOS¡¡¡  a este juego, e conocido a mucha gente que me iban agregando viendo que mataba a JASON, les aconseje como aguantar en la partida y durara lo maximo posible en la loby.Han sido muchas partidas divertidas y con tension ,luchando contra jason 150lvl y los miticos inutiles que hacian TEAM JASON ( INTENTANDO ATROPELLARTE , PONIENDOTE CEPOS, BLOQUEANDO PUERTAS Y COGIENDO EL JERSEY PARA QUE SU AMIGUITO JASON NO MURIERA). En resumen dire ;Que en este tiempo e visto muchos cobardes de nivel 150 escondiendose casi toda la partida esperando que otros reparen,otros 150 lvl que si no les toca ser JASON abandonan la lobby(ESTOS SON PENOSOS) y POR ULTIMO ( LOS MAS LAMENTABLES ) un team de 150 lvl haciendo escuadra con JASON  esta clase de gente a sido los que mas me gusto matar,dandoles en la boca y despues mandarleS 1 FOTO A TODOS DE SU  AMIGO JASON MUERTO, Mi ultimo video fue asi encerrado EN LA CASA DE JASON PORQUE SU AMIGO ESPERA FUERA CON EL COCHE ,PERO LES SALIO MAL LA JUGADA Y FOTITO PARA LOS 2 SUBNORMALES.A todo esto ADIOS FRIDAY13TH se acabaron los sms de los JASON Rabiosos y novios. Solo QUEDA esperar que alguna COMPAÑIA cree algun JUEGO similar de SUPERVIVENCIA COOPERATIVA

Few games last night. Finding a lobby was quicker than usual, but did have a few hosts quitting in the lobby or in the game. Even Jason quitting as well. 

A bit laggy in some games when opening windows and draws. 

Strangely when I was host it felt sped up when interacting with anything. 

Recently got the 500 Jason games perk but got a lots of other games to start playing now. So likely to play once in a while now on xbox.