Sign in to follow this  
Ih8teamers

A trip down memory lane

For those who have been playing since game launch who here remember:

Their first counselor they played as:  I was Chad died to a part 7

Their first Jason:  I was part 6.  I killed only 1of 3  My first kill was a Vanessa and  I threw her through a window

Their first escape: I was Jenny. I got in the back of the 4 seater and a Chad drove us out of Crystal Lake

Their first Jason kill:  I was tommy and we killed a part 2 on Packanack

First timed died as Jason:  I was part 8 and it was on HIggens(i know i m gonna get alot of never died post hahaha)

Maybe will add more if i can think of them.

• Like 1

Great topic 👍

First counselor played was Nessa and promptly died within the first few minutes to a part 3 Jason. 

First Jason I played as was part 8, didn’t try Jason out until I unlocked part 8. Killed 3/8 and was told how horrible I was over the mic by the ones that got away, lol. 

First escape was to the cops (someone else called them) on Crystal Lake small. 

First Jason kill as Tommy was on Higgins Haven small against a Roy. Very next match, I was sweater girl and the sweater girl that helped me kill Roy came back as Tommy and we killed a part 4, also on Higgins Haven small. 

First time I died as Jason, I was part 8 and they got me on Packanack small. 

1st counselor :

Kenny killed by J3 by the door slam.

1st Jason :

J3 killed everyone in the lobby Tommy was never called .....the very first kill was on a Vanessa at a campfire with the skewers down the throat......still one of my absolute favorite kills

1st escape:

By car as a Chad found the keys someone else put in the gas and Battery and rode it out like I stole it......( because I did. Got the Chad is a dick trophy that match too.)

1st Jason kill as Tommy was on a Part 2 on Higgins.....it was super intense we fought hard and smart sticking and moving between the cabins at Stillwater....finally knocking his mask of and getting the kill it was very early in the games life and felt earned at that time.

1st Death as Jason:

I was a part 4 during the first month of his release got into a lobby with a very coordinated Kill squad on Higgins Haven ....they Beat my ass all over the map.... knocking my mask off and putting me on the defensive very early.... this was were I really learned how important stalk is for Jason.... I was able to pick two of them off morphing behind cabins a little ways from the group and putting stalk on to this day..... it is my favorite stalk kill I have ever done..... one of them left the group to repair the generator that was attached to the cabin I was hiding behind... he bent down to repair it as I came around the corner grabbed him and slit his throat he screams so loud when I grabbed him I was smiling ear to ear.....not long after the group of 3 then corner me and I pressed my luck feeling confident in my skills to battle them off after two epic kills.......to my surprise sweater girl came up behind me ( I didn’t even know they had got the sweater.) hit me with the stun and Tommy gave me the Jarvis and that all she wrote.....

My memory is not quite good enough to remember that many specifics. I do remember my first match as Jason quite clearly. I was P3 on Pack, didn't know how to lay traps yet, so half the lobby escaped in the 4-seater almost before I got stalk. 😂 Still wound up with 3/8, so looking back, not so bad for being as green as green can be, especially after such an embarrassing start.

Their first counselor they played as:  Chad.  Since I was going to be running around without a clue, I figured may as well run around quickly.

Their first Jason:  Idk if I remember the absolute first time I played as Jason.  The first time I can really remember playing as Jason it was as Part 3 and full disclosure....I killed 2 counselors then quit after getting trolled.  Not a proud moment but it is what it is. lol

Their first escape: In the boat alone as Chad. 

Their first Jason kill:  I was AJ and was working with another noob playing Tommy.  It was almost an accident as I stunned him with sweater and then hit him myself with a machete and he actually went down to his knees.  All Tommy had to do was hit "A".

First timed died as Jason:  Was playing as Part 4 and I pretty  much let them kill me.  One of those matches where people were begging Jason to give them a shot a killing him. 

Been several years but from what I remember..

First counselor I played was AJ Mason in the beta.

First Jason I played was part 3 in beta, Savini Jason in full release.

First escape, no idea. Beta was a long time ago now.

First kill whilst playing Jason, likely a part 3 one.

First time killed as Jason, never. In the time I played I was never defeated as Jason on both Steam and Xbox. Only once did anyone ever come super close and I saved myself through sheer button mashing speed. Also unintentionally glitched out of the map once as Jason, but a bug isn't a defeat :)

A few stats:

397 hours played on Steam (834 matches played)

386 hours on Xbox (approximately 690 games as counselor, 170 games as Jason)

1331 counselors killed on Xbox

297 deaths on Xbox

First Counselor: Deborah Kim

First Jason: Part 3

First Escape: By the cops, on my first match

First Jason kill: I killed my friend. He was playing AJ. I grabbed him and used the choke kill.

First time killing Jason: I think it was a Part 2, and at that time I was already playing as Lachappa. Don't remeber the map tho. Guess it was Higgens.

First time dying as Jason: Higgens, as Part 6. I was so pissed...

First counselor: Adam and I died in a fireplace.

First Jason: Part 3, didnt know grab was even a thing and just slashed everyone, and got called a "window camper" lol

First Escape: in a car, probably stressed out 

First Jason kill: part 3 and it was just slashing. Still awesome.

First time kling Jason: it was a Part 9 and I didnt even realize what was happening until it happened

First time dying as Jason: i was part 4 and they got my mask off very quickly. After that it was just game over for me, they knew what they were doing.

This is actually a BAD memory & about to become deja vu reality again very soon:

😠😠😠

On 11/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, RustInPeace said:

This is actually a BAD memory & about to become deja vu reality again very soon:

😠😠😠

It will definitely be the new Meta again.