mattshotcha

Patch Notes - 11.10.2020

3 hours ago, Mayday said:

F13Offifial server

This server is hosting more than 50 people, couldn't find another lobby this morning.    

Ran into this server a couple days back.

Took a while before I could find another lobby due to this lobby having the high cap.

Must be some twisted xmas gift from the hacking community that allegedly keeps talking about how they are moving on from the game when people push them to release their content to the public, but they never end up leaving the game behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Ran into this server a couple days back.

Took a while before I could find another lobby due to this lobby having the high cap.

Must be some twisted xmas gift from the hacking community that allegedly keeps talking about how they are moving on from the game when people push them to release their content to the public, but they never end up leaving the game behind.

The guy was spamming a terrible sound with his mic. 😫

If you want to avoid this you can in the Steam settings change your download region, and this will put you in the chosen region.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 7:17 PM, mattshotcha said:

The team is working on an updated patch with work being done as we speak.

I also want to point out that creating a new account to evade a ban is a ban offense.

Any news on this patch?

7 hours ago, Michalek12134 said:

Is it an option to Gun continue f13 or it will be not updated for forever?

Unlikely, the only way for the game to have new contents is if they add a modding system which is unlikely again not impossible then theres if they sell the game to a new developer again i dont think it will happen but only time will tell

10 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Unlikely, the only way for the game to have new contents is if they add a modding system which is unlikely again not impossible then theres if they sell the game to a new developer again i dont think it will happen but only time will tell

And again i have question Lawsuit ended?

23 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It is going to take one of those 2 old guys to die before that dispute is settled.

Maybe. Keep in mind that people will be left behind to potentially keep the dispute going. Hopefully they are wiser in their youth, and get this settled, in the event that one or both are unable to continue.

5 hours ago, Michalek12134 said:

And on what basis this lawsuit arose?

Long story, it's a dispute between the director and writer of the very first F13 movie. Copy right laws says that after 35 years you can file a claim for any material you created and get your rights back especially if it went on to make tons of money. Victor Miller did such and Sean Cunningham is saying that he was an "employee" was paid once and is not entitled to anything more. It went to court and Victor won initially. Sean then appealed the decision and it has been in legal limbo since and Covid happened so it's dragging on and on. The entire future of the franchise hangs in the balance so Sean  put a halt to any new F13 merch or anything which in turn affected the developers ability to add any more new stuff to the game so Gun basically threw in the towel since their hands were tied . Readers digest version.

@ the Developers

I am sure you are aware of the major issue going on with match making. People are removing the cap on the number of people allowed to a person's server. So now you have 50 people being directed to some moron's game. Last update, or not, please fix this, because it is making it impossible to even play the game. Making the P2P servers work correctly shouldn't count as making "more content". It is fixing what you already have made.