mattshotcha

Patch Notes - 11.10.2020

On 11/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, mattshotcha said:

Patch Notes - 11.10.2020 - Final Patch

Patch 1.39

This patch will deploy on Tuesday, November 10th. 

Patch is scheduled to start rolling out at roughly 10AM Eastern US Time Tuesday morning on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

General

•  
  • With this patch, matchmaking will shift away from Dedicated Servers and onto Peer to Peer Matchmaking for all matches.
    • The game will still be playable online publicly with the Quick Play option and privately with the Private Match option.
    • For more on this change, as well as the status of the game going forward, please follow up with our statement here.
Hi!

A serious problem in the past in these systems, in addition to the people who die and leave, was ping. 
Is there no way to make the system search for a room closer to where I live? 
Why does he just search for rooms far away? I live in South America.

Thx

Fire crackers in second part game - useless! Flare Gun in second part game - useless! Select Flare Gun in second part game, only to show the location of Jason - useless and very stupid!!!

• Haha 2

Well this really sucks. I’d be less upset if there weren’t so many things left broken in the game. This was so close to being the perfect Friday The 13th game. Even without the missing content. You guys couldn’t actually fix everything before abandoning it????

2 hours ago, Brock666 said:

Fire crackers in second part game - useless! Flare Gun in second part game - useless! Select Flare Gun in second part game, only to show the location of Jason - useless and very stupid!!!

🍌🐒

Rage mode bad!

Firecrackers bad!

Flare gun bad!

😂

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

🍌🐒

Rage mode bad!

Firecrackers bad!

Flare gun bad!

😂

Rage mod good. But he imbalance. If return stun effect to Flare Gun and Fire Crackers will be very good

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brock666 said:

Rage mod good. But he imbalance. If return stun effect to Flare Gun and Fire Crackers will be very good

Huh?  So you are ok with Rage mode but you still want Jason to be able to be stunned by the Flare Gun and Firecrackers?  That doesn't make any sense.

32 minutes ago, stephenperry18 said:

I CAN'T FIND ANY GAMES AFTER THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAS FIX THE ONLINE PLAY!!!

May be because not many people have updated the game yet and aren't playing at that very moment.

13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Like I said that will be taken care of with this:

The bots follow the same basic parameters as real players. Anything a live counselor can do, a bot can do and vise versa. The only exceptions are ping related glitches like sliding, since bots don't have ping.

So by patching the counselor glitch, they unavoidably patch the bot glitch as well. The same with PK glitching. You won't get more than one PK out of a bot anymore. Which, unfortunately, will make bots on hard difficulty seem like bots on easy.

ah I see what you saying now, hopefully that takes care of the issue. 

I just bought the DLC addons but then I saw this update. What a waste :(

I'm fine with Peer to Peer but PLEASE make this game SEARCH for CLOSE LOCATION from where I LIVE. I always join people from US and I'm from the PHILIPPINES! My PING WAS 300ms OMG It's UNPLAYABLE NOW!!!!

I Just played a few games with the bots and they still get stuck in those damn dresser closets O_o 

True i like playing with bots and nothing change ,Friday-Fan-88 all yours post  about playing with bots are dame right . I notes on hard dif and is geting on my nervs when bots got 2 or 3 pocket knifes , i grab bot just on the start game  outside , he use pocket knife ,grab him again and  he use 2nd pocket knife , not to mention that bot have no chance pick tham up . i Dont mind thay start game with pocket knife but start with 2 or 3  its just frustraing . Please fix offline bots game , i cant leave that many players that  pay real money for this game without fixing offline bots mode and fu..k all as like that! or give us money back for unplayable game .

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the new update for Friday the 13th the game, There is an error when entering the games and that is that it says to you as soon as it is going to start, this error appeared because the servers disappeared, many hosts leave of the game and the game ends since the host this time is the one who leads, previously if the host left it was up to someone else but now the game automatically ends, it is also a coincidence that everyone just leaves, no ?, and sometimes when The error of You have been expelled appears, it throws you fatal error I hope they can help me but I doubt it is early since this game is abandoned. Also the host is expelled from the match. Please, fix this bug, this game is amazing, i have played it since 2017,this game is incredible, it doesn't have much time left but that doesn't mean it's one of the best games, as well as this one is already excellent, please fix this, good luck!

Did anyone here actually think they werent going to not fuck up more than they fixed LOL!!!!!  My 1st game back I couldnt tell how many more bugs are in the game because the host quit right after he was killed. that is the only thing they should have tried to do was find the way around that.

They clearly told you there would be NO host migration, I knew that weeks ago. I don't know why you are surprised by that

10 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

They clearly told you there would be NO host migration, I knew that weeks ago. I don't know why you are surprised by that

Oh , I am well aware that there wasnt going to be any host migration, that would take them WORK, something they have never been good at,  I'm just saying, if there was ONE thing they should have done it was that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

Oh , I am well aware that there wasnt going to be any host migration, that would take them WORK, something they have never been good at,  I'm just saying, if there was ONE thing they should have done it was that.

Host migration probably wasn't in the cards from the beginning. It would have been nice if it had been.

• Like 1

Ayer nuevamente consegui matar a  varios Jason con esta mierda de actualizacion. Mi ultima partida fue la tipica de  gente inutil (SEAN NIVEL 40- 150)que le piden a su novio ayuda porque no puede matar a campistas y nos intentaban atropellar y le matamos dentro de su pu..casa con su novio en la puerta con el coche. LO PENOSO ES TAMBIEN QUE NO QUEREIS PAGAR SERVIDORES DEDICADOS MIENTRAS HEMOS AGUANTADO SIN NUEVO CONTENIDO DESDE HACE AÑOS Y SIGUE HABIENDO JUGADORES ANTIGUOS Y NUEVOS. En resumen solo hay 2 JUEGOS con esta tematica; DBD y F13(EL VIERNES LE DA MIL VUELTAS) y en cambio hay /3000000000 juegos de SHOOTER REPETITIVOS( BATLEROYAL COPIA Y PEGA).¿PORQUE NO HACEN MAS JUEGOS DE SUPERVIVENCIA ?S i hay tanta gente que le encanta este estilo...

While I do appreciate the effort to fix some of these bugs you guys also introduced bugs into the game as well. There seems to be some serious audio and loading time issues. Audio lags in game and games take forever to load. That along with the peer to peer sucks. On Xbox it already didn’t run great but was playable on dedicated servers. Now there is some serious lag+FPS issues. Peer to peer connection is terrible. Also my game froze 3 times. It makes it pretty much unplayable. 

anyway thanks for giving us a fun ass F13 game to play. It has been great and it’s looks like this is the end of an era. 

I hate this so much, but it has to happen. Thanks for everything over these rocky years. Thanks for never abandoning the game. Thanks for the laughs, the scares, the kills, the guts, the gore, and the retro Jasons(Well, there’s only one of those ;) ). Thank you though, more than all of that, for doing your best in a, pardon my French, fucked situation. We all appreciate that, even if some of us get angry ‘bout it. Thank you.

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

While I do appreciate the effort to fix some of these bugs you guys also introduced bugs into the game as well. There seems to be some serious audio and loading time issues. Audio lags in game and games take forever to load. That along with the peer to peer sucks. On Xbox it already didn’t run great but was playable on dedicated servers. Now there is some serious lag+FPS issues. Peer to peer connection is terrible. Also my game froze 3 times. It makes it pretty much unplayable. 

anyway thanks for giving us a fun ass F13 game to play. It has been great and it’s looks like this is the end of an era. 

I've noticed the audio lag as well. I thought it was just due to my high lag because of the P2P system..