mattshotcha

Patch Notes - 11.10.2020

On 3/2/2021 at 5:59 PM, tyrant666 said:

The only relevant information regarding this game recently was Matt coming to reddit recently to say the hotfix has turned into a larger patch, without any further details and that's it.

What you should expect?

- Some legit fixes

What will probably happen?

- Some more bugs and some attempt to put a stop to the 30 player lobbies that will either work, not work or create more issues

Please show me the link to this post

On 2/6/2021 at 2:37 PM, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Agreed, what's more of a bummer is that online play is gonna get another patch fix when it was it's last one. dedicated servers are taken away so what's the point why fix something that's gonna be unplayable, now would be the time to fix the offline stuff

Yeah, the offline stuff needs to be fixed alright. Such as the fireworks & black blocks that comes up at the main house on the Pinehurst map while playing as Jason hacking into a door or killing someone, counselors sinking into the ground during many of Jason's kills and then bouncing into the air after they're done being killed like a rubber ball, etc.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, The Rain said:

In the end was the last patch?

There's supposed to be one more patch coming up.

I Hope in this next patch counselors get buffed up and can take more damage from Jason.

3 hits from Jason and your crippled as a counselor its just ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Hope in this next patch counselors get buffed up and can take more damage from Jason.

3 hits from Jason and your crippled as a counselor its just ridiculous.

This is what Thick-Skin and Medic are for. You adjust to the flow and the way the game is played, not ask for everything you personally struggle with to be changed. This patch is to fix as many of the remaining bugs that are left as possible, and I can pretty much guarantee any further character buffs or nerfs were never considered.  The game is as balanced now as its ever going to be. Pretty much half the matches I play now have somebody running P3, so you just need to learn to adjust to it. I don't have much issue getting slashed to death by P3's. I'd question why it's such a problem for you, but I have no idea how you play. 

6 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

This is what Thick-Skin and Medic are for. You adjust to the flow and the way the game is played, not ask for everything you personally struggle with to be changed. This patch is to fix as many of the remaining bugs that are left as possible, and I can pretty much guarantee any further character buffs or nerfs were never considered.  The game is as balanced now as its ever going to be. Pretty much half the matches I play now have somebody running P3, so you just need to learn to adjust to it. I don't have much issue getting slashed to death by P3's. I'd question why it's such a problem for you, but I have no idea how you play. 

Your right thick skin perks are enough to balance the game out fairly.