WARRIC

My Request to Gun Media I Made a video

They cannot do what you are asking. They would have to get permission from the IP holder and that's what the lawsuit is about. If they could release mods or add content, the discussion of the servers being shut down wouldn't even be happening right now.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:37 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

They cannot do what you are asking. They would have to get permission from the IP holder and that's what the lawsuit is about. If they could release mods or add content, the discussion of the servers being shut down wouldn't even be happening right now.

there are loop holes to everything.......... stop making excuses for them

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

there are loop holes to everything.......... stop making excuses for them

Not making excuses for them. Just relying on the facts that was presented. I’m not much of a conspiracy theorist like most of the misinformed F13 fans obviously are. 

On 11/7/2020 at 8:21 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Not making excuses for them. Just relying on the facts that was presented. I’m not much of a conspiracy theorist like most of the misinformed F13 fans obviously are. 

That is the problem, we don’t know what the facts are, I’m with you on the conspiracy theory garbage, it’s just common sense  other companies have already started production f13 stuff again look at neca.