Sign in to follow this  
Vexx0927

Hello everybody!!!

Hi everyone, I am a long term player of this game. I have it for Xbox, PS4 and PC. I know I just kinda popped up and starting asking questions. One which I know on other forums is a sensitive topic lol. I just want to say for this short lived period I am a major Fan of F13. I even own a custom part 7 costume that I rock every Halloween 🎃. Sad to see the servers shut down.... 😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vexx0927 said:

Hi everyone, I am a long term player of this game. I have it for Xbox, PS4 and PC. I know I just kinda popped up and starting asking questions. One which I know on other forums is a sensitive topic lol. I just want to say for this short lived period I am a major Fan of F13. I even own a custom part 7 costume that I rock every Halloween 🎃. Sad to see the servers shut down.... 😔

You can still play, it's just the dedicated servers being shut down. 

9 hours ago, Vexx0927 said:

Welcome to the forum. Kudos on rocking that Part VII costume.

Welcome aboard @Vexx0927 Any chance you can share some pics of the Jason costume? I love seeing custom made costumes and Jason 7 is the most bad ass looking Jason IMO.

Welcome to the forums!

Cool to hear about your costume. Like Dragonfire says, would be cool if you have any pics, just if you want to share of course.

You probably have a good group of players by this time, especially with having three formats of the game!
But if you want to find some new people from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread - lots of tags over the years from forum members so you could see who's still active - and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum. They have players from all three formats as well.

I hope this helps. Happy gaming!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome to camp, the servers may be down but peer to peer works good enough. 

PS. Saw you peeking at my profile, good to see you outside the PHG forums. 

First one is it with the new gloves that I had made, which are skin tight and cover top and bottom of hand. The second picture is to show the under mask and had the old glove which just covered the top of my hand and were black cloth underneath. I also have a real chain in the 1st picture where as the second one I had on the chain that was made with the suit.

29 minutes ago, Vexx0927 said:

First one is it with the new gloves that I had made, which are skin tight and cover top and bottom of hand. The second picture is to show the under mask and had the old glove which just covered the top of my hand and were black cloth underneath. I also have a real chain in the 1st picture where as the second one I had on the chain that was made with the suit.

Looks great man.