adam0432

Bring back friendly-fire and make jason be able to get stun when rage is on

For god's sake bring ally fire back in the final patch, it's too frustrating to wait to find a part to end up being in a part full of teamers who take gas, keys ect.
Give us a way to defend ourselves against them, ally fire is the only solution for me given the current state of the game. (If you don't want to put ally fire back in all games, at least make sure that the party host can activate or deactivate it before the start of a game)

And for jason it would be nice to reset the stun even when the rage mode is activated it will restore more balanced.

I love this game so much, it will be too sad to leave it as his, filled with teamers who are killing the game day after day.

Thanks to the people who will take the time to read this post, and have a good day

• Like 1

So for you its ok than after 10 minutes jason can not be stunned ?I find this a bit OP but if we managed to have a good team we can handle that i think

5 minutes ago, adam0432 said:

So for you its ok than after 10 minutes jason can not be stunned ?I find this a bit OP but if we managed to have a good team we can handle that i think

I am 100% fine with that! He is suppose to be a unstoppable killer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you but in the movie he can be stun at any time,my proposal would be to reduce the stun window when it goes into rage mode like that we can stop him but not for long.
  • Like 2

Play private matches and you can activate friendly fire. As for friendly fire being turned back on in public lobbies, no. Just another tool teamers and cheaters will abuse.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, adam0432 said:

For god's sake bring ally fire back in the final patch, it's too frustrating to wait to find a part to end up being in a part full of teamers who take gas, keys ect.
Give us a way to defend ourselves against them, ally fire is the only solution for me given the current state of the game. (If you don't want to put ally fire back in all games, at least make sure that the party host can activate or deactivate it before the start of a game)

And for jason it would be nice to reset the stun even when the rage mode is activated it will restore more balanced.

I love this game so much, it will be too sad to leave it as his, filled with teamers who are killing the game day after day.

Thanks to the people who will take the time to read this post, and have a good day

This game is not filled with TEAMERS.   And even if it was, why would you want "TEAMERS" to be able to kill you? 

The whole reason why Friendly fire was removed in the 1st place was due to asshole counselors that attacked other counselors..  

• Like 1

Maybe on the platform you play there isn't any but on xbox I ran into people helping jason 4 different games in a row.

How do you think I'm supposed to deal with the people helping Jason in the current state of play? Quitting? No, I think ally fire in this kind of situation is the only solution, maybe they can kill me but I too can do it in return.

Currently we can not do much since they can block us physically while waiting for jason to arrive and kill us.For me, allied fire must be present in the game, and in this way: The host of the game can decide to activate or not activate friendly fire before the start of the game.

I agree with you that there are some assholes that they misused it, but I'm sure we can find a way to get it back into the game without it being disastrous like this was in the beginning. People change and you know it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Play private matches and you can activate friendly fire. As for friendly fire being turned back on in public lobbies, no. Just another tool teamers and cheaters will abuse.

I don't think that running away in private to avoid the people who team up with jason and ruin the experience of public matches in the process is the solution to this problem.
  • Like 1

@adam0432, there are teamers on every platform. Keep in mind every player you encounter is not a teamer.

Friendly fire is not needed in Quick Play. If people find teamers in a lobby, some run them over with the car, or they change lobbies.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

@adam0432, there are teamers on every platform. Keep in mind every player you encounter is not a teamer.

Friendly fire is not needed in Quick Play. If people find teamers in a lobby, some run them over with the car, or they change lobbies.

I prefer to survive the full 20 minutes on them despite the teaming. Or kill the Jason if that comes up. If I get a car running I'll just troll with it to burn up the clock.

And all bets are off on exploits at that point. Literally anything that ensures that they're not enjoying themselves. True teamers are ass at the game anyway. That's why they team.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

For me and some other people ally fire has to come back, but again it depends on the point of view i will see it coming back as an option before the start of a game ,the host of the game could choose from activate or deactivate it.

But I come back to what you say but most of the time it's very difficult to kill the teamers because they have the keys and the fuse, so it becomes impossible to run over them.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I prefer to survive the full 20 minutes on them despite the teaming. Or kill the Jason if that comes up. If I get a car running I'll just troll with it to burn up the clock.

And all bets are off on exploits at that point. Literally anything that ensures that they're not enjoying themselves. True teamers are ass at the game anyway. That's why they team.

humiliate jason for 20 minutes i agree with his, but for those who is to kill him when he is around teaming it becomes a little more complicated or even impossible, since in 99.9% of cases they will ask his friends to take pamela's sweatshirt and use it from the start of the game to be sure not to be killed.
Yes the teamers suck but when they are in a group they make the game difficult or even unplayable for people who want to play it clean

1 hour ago, adam0432 said:

For me and some other people ally fire has to come back, but again it depends on the point of view i will see it coming back as an option before the start of a game ,the host of the game could choose from activate or deactivate it.

But I come back to what you say but most of the time it's very difficult to kill the teamers because they have the keys and the fuse, so it becomes impossible to run over them.

Private matches permit friendly fire. Get together in such a match and enjoy friendly fire all you want.

Friendly fire won't come back to Quick Play, nor should it.

• Like 4

On 11/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, adam0432 said:

Maybe on the platform you play there isn't any but on xbox I ran into people helping jason 4 different games in a row.

How do you think I'm supposed to deal with the people helping Jason in the current state of play? Quitting? No, I think ally fire in this kind of situation is the only solution, maybe they can kill me but I too can do it in return.

Currently we can not do much since they can block us physically while waiting for jason to arrive and kill us.For me, allied fire must be present in the game, and in this way: The host of the game can decide to activate or not activate friendly fire before the start of the game.

I agree with you that there are some assholes that they misused it, but I'm sure we can find a way to get it back into the game without it being disastrous like this was in the beginning. People change and you know it.

I play on xbox.  And never before 9pm est.  Because there is less kids on after 9pm

I rarely see teamers.  And when i do, that Jason is usually horrible.  (because no decent Jason player needs help from counselors)   I usually encounter Hit and Run counselors that love to run people over just for the laughs. .  So from that perspective, why would you want to give these players the chance to kill you with weapons too again?

When it comes to teamers..  Fuck it, id just quit and find a new game.  Because its so rare..   But if you give players the ability to kill each other again, it would not stop teaming.  It would just give assholes the ability to kill you with weapons.  So now, you would have to deal with teamers and killer counselors.

• Like 1

no to friendly fire but we need jason nutured n removed of all the powers he does not have in the movies remove the teleporting the stopin cars by just standin in front thats the worst   so remove that asap

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

no to friendly fire but we need jason nutured n removed of all the powers he does not have in the movies remove the teleporting the stopin cars by just standin in front thats the worst   so remove that asap

Ya, im sure the game devs will get right on that one. ..lmfao.

Thats by far one of the dumbest comments i've seen on this forum.   Jason would be lucky to kill ONE counselors if that happened..  :D

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Private matches permit friendly fire. Get together in such a match and enjoy friendly fire all you want.

Friendly fire won't come back to Quick Play, nor should it.

I think you dont see where i am getting at, why you boil down to just saying no to ally shooting and going to enjoy it in a private match. My post is about public matches and the teamers that poison them and not private.

I tell you that the said developers of the game should put it back as an OPTION and not imposed them in all the public parts, but you prefer to just say go private ect.

I don't pay for a console and a subscription to just go and lock myself in private, the public is why I play the game to meet people and have a good time

6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I play on xbox.  And never before 9pm est.  Because there is less kids on after 9pm

I rarely see teamers.  And when i do, that Jason is usually horrible.  (because no decent Jason player needs help from counselors)   I usually encounter Hit and Run counselors that love to run people over just for the laughs. .  So from that perspective, why would you want to give these players the chance to kill you with weapons too again?

When it comes to teamers..  Fuck it, id just quit and find a new game.  Because its so rare..   But if you give players the ability to kill each other again, it would not stop teaming.  It would just give assholes the ability to kill you with weapons.  So now, you would have to deal with teamers and killer counselors.

Why leave when we could have cleaned up the lobby of these teamers if we had the possibility of having recourse to ally shooting.

At the moment the teamers can spoil our games without any consequences and they are the ones that I find the most frustrating, you play and get spoiled by people who will have nothing no matter what.

My list of people blocked on xbox keeps increasing game after game, the teamers are more present than we think but sometimes when we listen to some people it is more myth than reality.

On reddit a few months ago I had read a lot of posts from people who have faced teamers, and most of these people regret not being able to use allied fire under these conditions and I understand them. there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to stand up to them
Like I said a bit more I don't want friendly fire to be imposed in all public games, I just want it reintroduced there as an option, and let the party host activate it or deactivate it before the start of a public game

On 11/4/2020 at 9:21 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

/Thread

so for you, the only way to deal with the people who team up with jason is to go into a private match or leave the game?
Or do you think it's by letting them rot the game that they're going to change? I think that on the contrary this practice will become over time more and more popular, and this thanks to people who categorically refuse to let go the only way(as a option) to respond directly to these morons

1 hour ago, adam0432 said:

Why leave when we could have cleaned up the lobby of these teamers if we had the possibility of having recourse to ally shooting.

At the moment the teamers can spoil our games without any consequences and they are the ones that I find the most frustrating,

Whats worse?  "Teamers" or counselors that kill other counselors?

How about Teamers that will also kill other counselors.. or wound them to HELP Jason.

Allowing you to kill Counselors will not stop "teaming'.   It would only HELP teaming..  And help counselors kill other counselors.

Teaming isn't even a big problem.   Its rare..

Undead Jasons (Part 6, 7, 8, 9, Savini) should not be able to get stunned in rage because you know they are undead. And human Jasons (Part 2, 3, 4, Roy) should be able to get stunned while in rage. Also wouldn't mind if friendly fire returned or not. It doesn't bother me If we have it or not. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 2:21 AM, Somethin Cool said:

.True teamers are ass at the game anyway. That's why they team.

That is true in 99.9% percent of cases. On rare occasions, I see reasonably skilled players teaming out of boredom, especially if they are just joking around.

18 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I play throughout the day at times, and don't encounter too many kids in-game. Luck of the draw I guess...

16 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

Given how Jason seemed to be all over the place in the films, and his reputation for chasing victims, I believe Morph and Shift are as close as one could get to Jason's movements. It's not 100% accurate, but it's pretty good for what it is.

13 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Ya, im sure the game devs will get right on that one. ..lmfao.

Thats by far one of the dumbest comments i've seen on this forum.   Jason would be lucky to kill ONE counselors if that happened..  :D

Even without those abilities, a decent Jason would probrably get some kills, though not many lobby clears, if any.

11 hours ago, adam0432 said:

I think you dont see where i am getting at, why you boil down to just saying no to ally shooting and going to enjoy it in a private match. My post is about public matches and the teamers that poison them and not private.

I tell you that the said developers of the game should put it back as an OPTION and not imposed them in all the public parts, but you prefer to just say go private ect.

I don't pay for a console and a subscription to just go and lock myself in private, the public is why I play the game to meet people and have a good time

I totally get what you are saying. I just respectfully disagree.

As several members have stated, giving the option to toggle Friendly Fire in Quick Play would give teamers and trolls more power to ruin matches. Teamers taking the sweater is bad, but throw in the ability for a random Quick Play teamer to take a sweater and weapon kill you will make things worse. A player could weapon kill you for a senseless reason. How many complaints will happen if Friendly Fire comes back in any form for Quick Play with things like that happening?

With the right players, you can have a great time in Quick Play or Private. Make enough friends in game, and you can play either way.

Try checking the Gamertag topic of the forum if you are looking decent players who don't team.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Whats worse?  "Teamers" or counselors that kill other counselors?

How about Teamers that will also kill other counselors.. or wound them to HELP Jason.

Allowing you to kill Counselors will not stop "teaming'.   It would only HELP teaming..  And help counselors kill other counselors.

Teaming isn't even a big problem.   Its rare..

The teamers are worse , we can deal with people who try to kill counselors at the spawn point, their hits can be taken with perks like thick skinned ,medic+hypochondriac

I don't think ally shooting in most cases will always benefit people who team up with Jason, you said above that they're not good at the game so if they meet some really good players I think. that the ally fire will not be of much help to them and even less jason.

I also come back to the ones you said below in your comment, so what is the biggest problem that the teamers who prevent us from playing correctly?To be able to kill them early in the game to prevent them screwing up everyone's game