Jump to content
Anonymous

Allow Jason and counselors to know where the Tommy house is located on the map.

Recommended Posts

When I am Jason I want to know where the Tommy house is to stop him from coming, and when I am counselor I want to call him for help.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Thatw wwwfsdsdfould be absolutely pointless...

🤦‍♀️

Why is that?  If you are Jason you can prevent Tommy from coming and also them from killing you, and if you're counselor can call Tommy for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Why is that?  If you are Jason you can prevent Tommy from coming and also them from killing you, and if you're counselor can call Tommy for help.

Why make it any easier than it is right now? It's not that hard to find the cabin. It's the one with the big ass tower with the red flashing light.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

Why make it any easier than it is right now? It's not that hard to find the cabin. It's the one with the big ass tower with the red flashing light.

So you can morph there as Jason, and counselor will know with map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Why make it any easier than it is right now? It's not that hard to find the cabin. It's the one with the big ass tower with the red flashing light.

Not if the counselors know what they are doing.

Not if you morph to the wrong place.

At thecurrent state of the game, Tommy will be called no matter what. I don't know if it is a bad or a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

So you can morph there as Jason, and counselor will know with map.

Counselors don't need to know. And any Jason that's worth a damn doesn't care where it is and already has a good idea where to look even if they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about letting counselors know but as Jason HELL YES I definitely care and I'm no slouch as Jason.This was my suggestion all along to make killing Jason much harder. It never did make sense to me that Jason can see everything but a big tower on his map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I don't know about letting counselors know but as Jason HELL YES I definitely care and I'm no slouch as Jason.This was my suggestion all along to make killing Jason much harder. It never did make sense to me that Jason can see everything but a big tower on his map.

They should've just started with the power out from the beginning. It's supposed to be set as the climax of a movie so I don't know why they didn't do that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, Anonymous said:

Why is that?  If you are Jason you can prevent Tommy from coming and also them from killing you, and if you're counselor can call Tommy for help.

Players on both sides who have played enough times on a given map have a fair chance of finding the cabin pretty quickly.

With the final patch coming real soon, it's not likely to happen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Players on both sides who have played enough times on a given map have a fair chance of finding the cabin pretty quickly.

With the final patch coming real soon, it's not likely to happen.

Never to happen if a new dev/publisher team didn't want to get the game going again....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Somethin Cool said:

They should've just started with the power out from the beginning. It's supposed to be set as the climax of a movie so I don't know why they didn't do that.

Hey I'd be all for that also at least as Jason you'd have a better opportunity to still get to the tower power if you missed it on your first morph because if you miss it now it's highly unlikely Tommy hasn't been called even using part 2 Jason. It would give people more incentive to play repair characters also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Hey I'd be all for that also at least as Jason you'd have a better opportunity to still get to the tower power if you missed it on your first morph because if you miss it now it's highly unlikely Tommy hasn't been called even using part 2 Jason. It would give people more incentive to play repair characters also.

I had done that to Jason where i kept repairing and repairing the gen and then called Tommy and died because another counselor wanted to be a douche and I couldnt be Tommy because another person go infront of me lol it was a weird Game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, Anonymous said:

When I am Jason I want to know where the Tommy house is to stop him from coming, and when I am counselor I want to call him for help.

the important thing to do is make it so jason cant see anything on the map cuz the ijit is retarded he never went to skool he dont know maps or anything at all  make the counselers be able to see all itams on map  everything jasons hut the tommy house the fuse  cuz the maps importantt o us to escape the fiend jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

the important thing to do is make it so jason cant see anything on the map cuz the ijit is retarded he never went to skool he dont know maps or anything at all  make the counselers be able to see all itams on map  everything jasons hut the tommy house the fuse  cuz the maps importantt o us to escape the fiend jason

So you're asking for a Jason nerf?

Counselors can communicate and share information, though some have no desire to do so.

FYI, it is possible to be educated without going to school.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

the important thing to do is make it so jason cant see anything on the map cuz the ijit is retarded he never went to skool he dont know maps or anything at all  make the counselers be able to see all itams on map  everything jasons hut the tommy house the fuse  cuz the maps importantt o us to escape the fiend jason

This might be the single dumbest post I've ever seen on this forum and there's been some stiff competition. This is so stupid I almost didn't bother responding... Almost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 4:22 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

the important thing to do is make it so jason cant see anything on the map cuz the ijit is retarded he never went to skool he dont know maps or anything at all  make the counselers be able to see all itams on map  everything jasons hut the tommy house the fuse  cuz the maps importantt o us to escape the fiend jason

Funny you insult his education with poor grammer and spelling.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, Anonymous said:

Why is that?  If you are Jason you can prevent Tommy from coming and also them from killing you, and if you're counselor can call Tommy for help.

Because Tommy would never come because Jason would spawn at The Tommy House first and kill every counselor that didnt have enough time to equip themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Because Tommy would never come because Jason would spawn at The Tommy House first and kill every counselor that didnt have enough time to equip themselves.

Bologna! Yes Jason players would morph to the Tommy box first and trap it BUT he couldn't stand around and camp it.That would be stupid for any Jason player to do.The others will just get objectives done and escape while Jason is guarding the Tommy box. It wouldn't benefit the counselors that much  regardless if they knew or not. Jason could get the power knocked out faster than they could make the call about 99%  of the time. I can get the Tommy box 85% 1st morph just buy playing over 3000 hours and Tommy 86's guide increased my accuracy at least 10%. Even when I get the Tommy box 1st morph and trap it I don't camp it. As you can see I can prevent or delay Tommy a vast majority of the time. You just don't want killing Jason to be any harder. That is really why you you are so much against letting Jason see where the tower is. It's never going to happen but I'd love to see it.  The Jason kill needs to be made more difficult and I will maintain that this solution to that problem is a good happy medium. He only has so many traps and he can't  stay in that area to camp or risk objectives getting done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason doesn't need to see the tower. Roll the dice and see if you get the right box. Are you guys seriously so bad at the game that you care where the radio spawns? I honestly can't remember the last time I've gone for the Tommy box in pubs. Don't grab in groups and save some throwing knives for Tommy. Best Jason advice you're going to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is your opinion which I respect, I just don't agree with it. Being bad really isn't the issue, it's the ease of the kill that is.You are not on PC correct? PC totally different animal than PS4 or Xbox. Many kill squads on PC using discord. Almost everyone agrees including yourself that even after the rage and tiny mask durability buff it is still ridiculously easy to kill Jason.You are forced to play defense from the start of the match.What better defense than knowing you have at least delayed or totally prevented Tommy from getting called. It's not like he can't be called at all.They could tank or PK every trap you put on there,which I've had happen. Some teams I've come against are relentless.  Jason shouldn't have to play defensively and he wouldn't if the kill was as hard to achieve as possible. My "solution" may not be the best but it doesn't make Jason any more OP really and another buff of some kind would. I kind of liked the all power boxes needing to be fixed before you could call Tommy  also but that is basically the same as what I'm suggesting. MUTE discussion now anyway neither is going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Almost everyone agrees including yourself that even after the rage and tiny mask durability buff it is still ridiculously easy to kill Jason.

The only thing that I think that makes Jason ridiculously easy to kill is shotguns. 3 close range shotgun hits plus 1 hit from  10 strength machete or axe= demask. And nothing but the axe/machete hit can be blocked.

Obviously block delay is the biggest problem right now. Followed by whether or not the Jason is playing on host. 

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

What better defense than knowing you have at least delayed or totally prevented Tommy from getting called. It's not like he can't be called at all.They could tank or PK every trap you put on there,which I've had happen.

The only way to prevent Tommy is by standing right in front of the radio the whole match. But then you're allowing everything else to get done. Even starting with the power off is only going to slow a good kill squad down. 

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

You are not on PC correct? PC totally different animal than PS4 or Xbox.

I play competitively. Every team I face is not only trying to kill me, but pushing all other objectives at the same time.

When I say it doesn't matter, I say that from experience. 1 shotgun, flare gun, or firecracker stun will allow for enough time to get the call off. Even if you're standing right by the box when they fix it.

There are ways to avoid the kill most of the time. But relying on the counselors not getting the call off is a crutch at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe well there is no sense in arguing about this because the game is dead and done. Besides even if it wasnt they would just say they cant add this feature because of the lawsuit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...