Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

A New Forum? (Fan Driven F13 Forum Community)

:( I would like to say that my forum is open for any and all who want to continue posting about the franchise since the forum is going to be Archived in November......

Friday the 13th Forum <- Click here for the forum!

Official F13 Forum Rules <- See the advance Rules of the forum here! :)

Note: This is a completely fan driven community! and this is with permission of and from @mattshotcha to advertise for the community! ALSO ITS COMPLETELY FREE TO JOIN AND TO POST THERE IS NO PAYMENT! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

:( I would like to say that my forum is open for any and all who want to continue posting about the franchise since the forum is going to be Archived in November......

Friday the 13th Forum <- Click here for the forum!

Note: This is a completely fan driven community! and this is with permission of and from @mattshotcha to advertise for the community! 

These fan driven initiatives are really great to see take shape and continue to harbor community members whenever possible.

All the best!

• Like 3

Just now, mattshotcha said:

These fan driven initiatives are really great to see take shape and continue to harbor community members whenever possible.

All the best!

Thank you Matt! I can't believe this forum I love so much is being Archived! 😭

• Thanks 2

Some Tags for those who are interested in a new f13 fan driven community! all free no payments needed and etc!

@Slasher_Clone  @SirMang @Sab486 @camp_voorhees @Fatal Error @chandlerbing @malloymk @Strigoi @OCT 31 1978 @Fair Play  @glowing ooze @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow @ULTIMA @ChaosLordWesker @elite_sn1per_20 @Grape @Gule @Bujhm @JED @masterkeef42o  @Gumble_Monkey @HaHaTrumpWon  @RustInPeace @The Wise @Deano78 @Carlso @The Rain @Ih8teamers @HaydenX @Classic Sonic @Dragonfire82877 @RetroJason89 @SonofOdin6039 @82912 @Athlete @Dogmatic @The Milwauking Dead @Ehsan @Mdw22 @Ralph Voorhees @brazo

@DamonD7 @NthnButAGoodTime @Kodiak and @JPops are all very much openly welcome to join the forum with or without their original positions!  

@Somethin Cool @Anonymous @Ricardo Marins @AlonsoMoreno76 @sedaiv @barty1884 @Redcat345 @Christopher Newman @gtdjlocker311 @Big Daddy J I hope you guys join as well!

Features include tagging, reputations, Chatbox, Gallery Feature, Selling/Trading F13 relating content, and even some other features coming soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Yes its true i am Darrin.

but id like to be invited to the new Gun media forums.

Whenever the new gun media forums are available.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

I dont think they have a forum/no new gunmedia forums tho.

43 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

We know. We knew. Consider us all quietly letting that fact go as your invite to anything we do in the future.

Your love for the games we make is obvious and we know sometimes that love can get a little twisted up in discussion. Never a hard feeling or lingering issue.

As long as you stay on the right side of any rules, you are always a welcome member of any community we run. 

That all said, the OP has a community they are working on. It's unofficial, but a fan driven community. Might be a great place to spend time after the locks go on here.

As for our next thing, you'll know where to find that community when the time is right. In the meantime, stay in touch on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Discord.

41 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I dont think they have a forum/no new gunmedia forums tho.

Not yet. It's still too early for all of that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

We know. We knew. Consider us all quietly letting that fact go as your invite to anything we do in the future.

Your love for the games we make is obvious and we know sometimes that love can get a little twisted up in discussion. Never a hard feeling or lingering issue.

As long as you stay on the right side of any rules, you are always a welcome member of any community we run. 

That all said, the OP has a community they are working on. It's unofficial, but a fan driven community. Might be a great place to spend time after the locks go on here.

As for our next thing, you'll know where to find that community when the time is right. In the meantime, stay in touch on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Discord.

Not yet. It's still too early for all of that.

Thanks. I want to stay on topic and follow the rules.

thanks for understanding how much i love the gun media forums.

thanks for giving me another chance.

I Plan to go to the other forums to keep updated on the next game forums from gun media.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Thanks. I want to stay on topic and follow the rules.

thanks for understanding how much i love the gun media forums.

thanks for giving me another chance.

I Plan to go to the other forums to keep updated on the next game forums from gun media.

🤝

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees

Thank you for the invite.  I'll be there!

I also hope to find a group for semi-regular F13 private match sessions.

No problem! I never really did private matches but if people start raging I'll have to start. 

3 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Jason Todd Voorhees,  thanks for the invite. Its bittersweet this forum is being closed up.

No problem my man! And yeah :(

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees, thanks for the heads up and taking the initiative to keep the F13 family united.

Trust me! I love you guys and the way we all have common love,hobby, and interest in the same franchise!

3 hours ago, Bloody Jason said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees , I sincerely thank you for creating such a forum. I hope we will grow in that forum as soon as possible.

Thank you! I hope it does grow! I made it for the fans specifically! not just for myself. :)

On 11/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Some Tags for those who are interested in a new f13 fan driven community! all free no payments needed and etc!

@Slasher_Clone  @SirMang @Sab486 @camp_voorhees @Fatal Error @chandlerbing @malloymk @Strigoi @OCT 31 1978 @Fair Play  @glowing ooze @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow @ULTIMA @ChaosLordWesker @elite_sn1per_20 @Grape @Gule @Bujhm @JED @masterkeef42o  @Gumble_Monkey @HaHaTrumpWon  @RustInPeace @The Wise @Deano78 @Carlso @The Rain @Ih8teamers @HaydenX @Classic Sonic @Dragonfire82877 @RetroJason89 @SonofOdin6039 @82912 @Athlete @Dogmatic @The Milwauking Dead @Ehsan @Mdw22 @Ralph Voorhees @brazo

@DamonD7 @NthnButAGoodTime @Kodiak and @JPops are all very much openly welcome to join the forum with or without their original positions!  

@Somethin Cool @Anonymous @Ricardo Marins @AlonsoMoreno76 @sedaiv @barty1884 @Redcat345 @Christopher Newman @gtdjlocker311 @Big Daddy J I hope you guys join as well!

Features include tagging, reputations, Chatbox, Gallery Feature, Selling/Trading F13 relating content, and even some other features coming soon!

Url me realgateguardian@gmail.com is my email

Edit: I joined, see you there.