TomDice

Rewarding players that have leveled up to 150

Now not asking for content or Savini, but what about some reward system where once you maxed out it will unlock all the emotes. Yes, I know you can get them in single player challenges but grinding the game out to 150 could also be this reward. One thing I really wish would be, once you’re at 150 the ability to play either the current version of the game or unlocking the Beta version. I bought the game when the disc first came out, so I didn’t get to play the Beta. I think it could make the game refreshing again. Thoughts? 

That would be nice for me since I still haven't bothered unlocking all the single player stuff despite logging in insane number of hours :P

Nobody would play beta for longer than five minutes today without uninstalling. That would be the ultimate toxic cesspool. Add the exploits of today on top of all the exploits that have previously been patched, then turn team killing back on. Oof...

59 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Nobody would play beta for longer than five minutes today without uninstalling. That would be the ultimate toxic cesspool. Add the exploits of today on top of all the exploits that have previously been patched, then turn team killing back on. Oof...

I get that, but it would be like an “enter if you dare” kind of option. It wouldn’t be a forced thing. 

That would have a nice idea before the lawsuit. Kinda unlikely given the development cycle will end in the future with the game being about three and a half years old.

• Like 4

An option for different modded difficulty modes would be awesome for advanced players.